Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

The Power of Introverts

*Ibtisam;984560 wrote:
:D
lol lol hahaha qarxis.com iska dheh! Safferz caadi matiihiid- that was a legendary first account!
lol

excuse me? do i know you, horta?

what is there to qarxis, adigo mudan?

Khayr   

Saff,

You need to make a public apology to Alpha on here. He was publicly flogged by you and he has been injured.

You have caused him Mental Anguish!

Safferz   

Khayr;984744 wrote:
Saff,

You need to make a public apology to Alpha on here. He was publicly flogged by you and he has been injured.

You have caused him Mental Anguish!

Yes, I think you are right.

Alpha huuno macaan,

Isaamax, I didn't mean to injure you in this alleged qarxis, my intention was to point out how awesome and normal you are when you're not trolling on SOL :) Shame on the rest of these folks for taking a tongue in cheek post so seriously dee. Clearly they are just jealous that our introversion has enabled us to connect on a much deeper level as BFFs, and that we'll probably get married soon.

Waa ceynkaas :cool:

Haatu   

Saf and Al, what a couple that'll be :D

PS: Let me join in with the qarxis. When Alpha was going out with Safferz he messaged me just before it saying how nervous and excited he was :D

Safferz   

Haatu;984781 wrote:
Saf and Al, what a couple that'll be

PS: Let me join in with the qarxis. When Alpha was going out with Safferz he messaged me just before it saying how nervous and excited he was

Awwwww Alpha. More qarxis: when I told him SOL sucks recently, he said "no it doesn't, we met" :D

go on....mock me, ridicule me, embarrass me. halka ka si wada.

backbiting and slandering are among the major destructive sins in Islam. ... Allah says in the Qur'an: ... And do not spy or backbite each other. Would one of you like to eat the flesh of his brother when dead? You would detest it - (49:12)

in such times of shameful whisperings and character assassinations.... i shall turn the other cheek. because i'm better than that.

Safferz;984766 wrote:
Yes, I think you are right.

Alpha huuno macaan,

Isaamax, I didn't mean to injure you in this alleged qarxis, my intention was to point out how awesome and normal you are when you're not trolling on SOL
:)
Shame on the rest of these folks for taking a tongue in cheek post so seriously dee. Clearly they are just jealous that our introversion has enabled us to connect on a much deeper level as BFFs, and that we'll probably get married soon.

Waa ceynkaas :cool:

matt_smith_coy_gif.gif

Maqane   

^ Uchi, Arooska Safferz iyo Alpha baa soo dhow, marka we 're tested before we're invited to the Party. Only extroverts (party animals) ama kuwa aan xishoodka laheen are only welcome because there will be going a lot of crazy staff!

__

Anyway, i took the quiz and my personality profile is E/I which means i'm an Ambivert taas oo markaa ah '''Meel iiroon malaha!'. Saas miyaa? :eek: