Sign in to follow this  
Safferz

The Power of Introverts

Ibtisam   

According to this quiz I am Ambivert but considering I actually have a severe dislike for interactions with other people I've always though of myself as an introvert. It is not that I can't do it, I can and I do, I just find it boring and draining. If it was not for work, I wouldnt see or talk to other people outside of immediate family and friends. lol Haha

Safferz   

*Ibtisam;984413 wrote:
According to this quiz I am Ambivert but considering I actually have a severe dislike for interactions with other people I've always though of myself as an introvert. It is not that I can't do it, I can and I do, I just find it boring and draining. If it was not for work, I wouldnt see or talk to other people outside of immediate family and friends. lol Haha

I liked what she said in the talk about how no one is complely introverted or extroverted, so maybe you're more in between than you think. I was a shy, quiet kid but as an adult I'm no longer shy and I've developed some extrovert attributes too. But at the end of the day, I still prefer my alone time and doing things on my own, and I find people exhausting lol.

Khayr   

Saff,

What was the name of Sheldon's girlfriend in the show? You remind me of her but you fit on the more green and liberal spectrum.

I don't think that people fit on any one side of the fence. Most people are average and have a slight dominance of personality type over another.

Safferz   

Khayr;984466 wrote:
Saff,

What was the name of Sheldon's girlfriend in the show? You remind me of her but you fit on the more green and liberal spectrum.

I don't think that people fit on any one side of the fence. Most people are average and have a slight dominance of personality type over another.

I don't have a TV, but I googled "Sheldon's girlfriend" and found this :mad:

Amy.jpg

I think I'm cooler lol :(

Haatu;984429 wrote:
I'm an extrovert which was expected. I hate solitude.

solitude is not bad, sometimes.

being around people all the time can be nauseating, maha? :)

AfricaOwn;984435 wrote:
Introverts often have very loud e-persona, the internet serves an outlet to express themselves.

self-esteem.jpg

Africaown,

i'm one of those people ma garatay?

abti,

i hardly make eye-contact with folks. you'll probably never believe me when i say the real Al is a soft-spoken, polite and mildly engaging sort of person. not mention that i posses several further 'miskeen' traits. lakinse, i could probably kill someone without a moment's hesitation, if i had to, that is....dee. introverted folks are not nice. they are quite for a reason. you cannot trust them. i speak from experience when i say they are not daacad in their opinions, values, actions and the niceties they present to folks :D:p. lakinse, extroverted folks can't not be taken serious because of their consistent loudness, khiyaale and group-based activities. their behaviour is prone to unpredictability, inconsistency and mood swings. they probably couldn't survive on their own....also they are defined by folks. anyways, folks to have control their mouth and actions, somaha, dee? :)

what do you think?