Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xaglatoosiye reaffirms Somaliland's Unique history from the dervishes to the SNM

Thanks Mintid.. i think Xaglatoosiye message will reach them eventually, they are still in the party mood and Shir afaraad bay ku jiraan i am sure those Qurbujoogs will be enlightened by Xaglatoosiyes wisdom

Dalmar1   

Xaaji Xunjuf;984225 wrote:
There are many Xuus held for the dervishes in Somaliland there is even an airport named after Sayid Muhamamd abdulla hassan in Taleex

The Xuus of Sayid Abdullah airport held in Taleex is that of Khatumo not triangle state of Somaliland, why is it that it's always the people of the triangle-state that like to distort history to their liking???,...... Do you guys like living the life of lie!

STOIC   

Xaaji, I heard this guy (the Sayid guy) said these stuff about duriyadha...not that my Somali is good, but am sure this was not a praise...haha..

Dalmar1;984255 wrote:
The Xuus of Sayid Abdullah airport held in Taleex is that of Khatumo not triangle state of Somaliland, why is it that it's always the people of the triangle-state that like to distort history to their liking???,...... Do you guys like living the life of lie!

But, Khaatumo is part of Somaliland, no?

Yes STOIC he said that but he said the same about many other clans, mostly because the afro hashimates were lets say the vast majority of Somaliland and the most powerful with allot of livestock, and he wanted them on his side. But many of the duriyad communities mistrusted him and jihadi adventures. The brits were in the coastal area's in berbera Bulahaar Zeila laasqoray. But he wanted them out and his dervish jihadist needed resources so they went and took what ever they want and than they said its justified because if they are not with us they are with the infidels.Ina abdulla hassan was a very good poet the problem with his poems though they are very provocative and with allot of obscenity.

For example here is addressing the Puntland clans after the wars with Sultan osman of bari

STOIC   

So he was equal opportunity offender? Haha When I read those lines directed at duriyadha I was laughing...He was basically saying duriyadha was with the British...Same as we still hold them dear till today..I just thought he was a very keen observer and good poet...I wanted to read his poetry, but at my elementary rate of reading it is a bit tasking

STOIC;984275 wrote:
So he was equal opportunity offender? Haha When I read those lines directed at duriyadha I was laughing...
He was basically saying duriyadha was with the British
...Same as we still hold them dear till today..I just thought he was a very keen observer and good poet...I wanted to read his poetry, but at my elementary rate of reading it is a bit taxing

Something to be proud of indeed. Masha'Allah.

Yes STOIC he was an equal offender he had really many poems there were some good poems full of wisdom others were just full of clan bashing with allot of vulgarity, in the first 10 years of the dervish movement he had allot of supporters but after that many abandoned him including his own uncle. And they were trying to survive.

Classified the British have not done allot for Somaliland for the Somalilanders to be proud of the British. Had we inherited a capital city like that of Nairobi than that would be awesome. Even the Koonfurians inherited Italian architecture even though they burned it to the ground but still.

Ofcourse the people of Somaliland have unique history, better than the rest of the horners we can say. We made some errors through out our unique history but we are back on track now:D

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;984287 wrote:
Ofcourse the people of Somaliland have unique history, better than the rest of the horners we can say. We made some errors through our unique history but we are back on track now:D

So? The Somalis in my region have a history separate from other Somalis but you don't see us stressing it and using it to justify a false nation. And the problem with you guys is that your booto is ridiculous, like the midget who gets rude to the 6'6" guys :D

Haatu;984289 wrote:
So? The Somalis in my region have a history separate from other Somalis but you don't see us stressing it and using it to justify a false nation. And the problem with you guys is that your booto is ridiculous, like the midget who gets rude to the 6'6" guys
:D

Why are you so rude? Xaaji just incorporated your cousins iyo Reer Maakhiri into his history. Back off! :D

Haatu;984289 wrote:
So? The Somalis in my region have a history separate from other Somalis but you don't see us stressing it and using it to justify a false nation. And the problem with you guys is that your booto is ridiculous, like the midget who gets rude to the 6'6" guys
:D

False nation? there is nothing false about the Somaliland state its unique the state its self and the history testifies on that. Somaliland is the least influenced country. It has no foreign cultural influences it has no Foreign architecture it has its own home grown traditional democracy. These are all facts , and you call it false but than again you are just one of those haters:D