Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Xaglatoosiye reaffirms Somaliland's Unique history from the dervishes to the SNM

Statues of People are not really permitted in islam but the history of the dervishes and that of Muhammad abdulah hassan is an integral part of Somaliland so the dervish nights are already recognized as heroes in Somaliland.

Xaaji Xunjuf;984225 wrote:
There are many Xuus held for the dervishes in Somaliland there is even an airport named after Sayid Muhamamd abdulla hassan in Taleex

Really? Can you please show us videos/pictures of Xuus held for the Daraawiish in Hargeisa, the capital of Somaliland?

Somaliland dervishes

7980617090_3cb191a1a1_z.jpg

suldaan.jpg

sayid+mohamed+abdulled+hassan.jpg

33as8p5.jpg

Taleex.jpg

Independence struggle of Somaliland continues SNL USP and NUF parties were formed

somaliland-1960-2.jpg

somalilandBritain023.jpg

The Union was established , the union turned into a night mare

The SNM war for liberation struggle begins

4j2ws9.jpg

cabdiraxman-tuur-600x422.jpg

An independent Somaliland finally achieved.

I asked for recent Ceremonies held in Hargeisa, Somaliland's capital, BUT you posted some distorted pictures that have nothing to do with the Daraawiish. Kafad kudi! :P

Xaaji Xunjuf;984229 wrote:
suldaan.jpg

cabdiraxman-tuur-600x422.jpg

There is a white guy sitting with those men holding the spears. You can see his hat on his lap. That's like 100 years ago, almost. THEN, you see another white man sitting in the middle (third from right) wearing a white shirt with the SNM. Some people never change! :D

I posted the top leaders of the dervishes Muhammad abdullah hassan , haji Ahmed warsame Sultan Nur Ahmed aman. Their capital city Taleeh and the beautiful forts the dervishes constructed. How is that distorted.

somaliland%205.jpg

Buran forts in eastern Sanaag

sayedgm9.jpg

Dervish flag

360px-Dervish_flag.svg.png

Classified;984231 wrote:
There is a white guy sitting with those men holding the spears. You can see his hat on his lap. That's like 100 years ago, almost.
THEN
, you see another white man sitting in the middle (third from right) wearing a white shirt with the SNM. Some people never change!
:D

Are you inferior to Europeans or scared of them the first picture is Sultan Nur at the dervish camp and the European guy is a doctor who flew from Adan with a medical team i think the picture was taken just before the ilig treaty between the dervishes and italians. We are lucky we have those pictures the nomadic Somalis would not take pictures or were not able to do so. They couldn't even paint thats why till this day we have so little history. The other guy with the SNM is a German journalist who wanted to do a report on the SNM. Dadkan qaar reer yurub way ka baqaan , But no my friend Sultan Xassan tarabi said cadaankanu wada loolana madaw ciiseyn meyno.

Xaaji Xunjuf;984234 wrote:
Are you inferior to Europeans or scared of them the first picture is Sultan Nur at the dervish camp and the European guy is a doctor
who flew from Adan with a medical team i think the picture was taken just before the ilig treaty between the dervishes and italians. We are lucky we have those pictures the nomadic Somalis would not take pictures or were not able to do so. They couldn't even paint thats why till this day we have so little history.
The other guy with the SNM is a German journalist
who wanted to do a report on the SNM. Dadkan qaar reer yurub way ka baqaan , But no my friend
Sultan Xassan tarabi said cadaankanu wada loolana madaw ciiseyn meyno.

Lol

Xaglatoosiye said what i said before hal qawmiyad baynu nahay telling the world that we are one Ethnic Nation. Second he also said 26 June 1960 is essential i believe those few days that Somaliland was an independent state were crucial. And thats when we became an independent state, and its 18 may is not Somalilands independence day its when Somaliland reclaimed its statehood. So Xaglo is right on this. I think Xaglatoosiye reads SOL.

Xaaji Xunjuf;984244 wrote:
Xaglatoosiye said what i said before hal qawmiyad baynu nahay telling the world that we are one Ethnic Nation. Second he also said 26 June 1960 is essential i believe those few days that Somaliland was an independent state were crucial. And thats when we became an independent state, and its 18 may is not Somalilands independence day its when Somaliland reclaimed its statehood. So Xaglo is right on this. I think Xaglatoosiye reads SOL.

Xaglatoosiye needs to earn that salary and preach that 'speech' in the disgruntled gatherings of his 'qurbaawi kin' whether in Nairobi, Europe, Canada, or the U.S.

P.S. Xaaji, welcome back ;)

Xaaji Xunjuf;984244 wrote:
Xaglatoosiye said what i said before hal qawmiyad baynu nahay telling the world that
we are one Ethnic Nation
. Second he also said 26 June 1960 is essential i believe those few days that Somaliland was an independent state were crucial. And thats when we became an independent state, and its 18 may is not Somalilands independence day its when Somaliland reclaimed its statehood. So Xaglo is right on this. I think Xaglatoosiye reads SOL.

What ethnicity is that? lol