Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Somaliland Police Force's 20th Anniversary

N.O.R.F   

Although they tend to see me a mile away and always try to stop me for a little sooriyo they're doing a decent job.

Well done Booliiska Jumhuuriyada Somaliland.

*Ibtisam;984251 wrote:
See that was not so hard, was it
:D

I am glad it gave you happy? memories
too
- no point reinventing the wheel if it was spinning.

Ayeeyo, I know this gave you 'good' memories, after all you were in your mid 30's in the 1970s, but why are you assuming I'm on the same boat as you?

Ibtisam   

Classified- anigu I dont think old age is an insult- markaas waxaba 1970s iyo mid 30s cay ha moodiin. Although your maths is a little rusty, you are probably not too far off.

Well since you insist, we will agree you was playing with your kaadii in the 1990s- no wonder you think history started with Sayid ayeeyo.

*Ibtisam;984258 wrote:
Classified- anigu I dont think old age is an insult- markaas waxaba 1970s iyo mid 30s cay ha moodiin. Although your maths is a little rusty, you are probably not too far off.

Well since you insist, we will agree you was playing with your kaadii in the 1990s- no wonder you think history started with Sayid ayeeyo.

Oh God! No, I have no intentions of ever insulting you. I have nothing, but respect and admiration for you, to say the least. What makes you think old age is an insult? You've reached an age where the rest of us could only pray to Allah to give us such life span. Ayeeyo, I want to be by your side with a book and a pencil. You are full of history (distorted as it may be) and wisdom and that has to be recorded.

Something about you makes me wonder if you were my nanny.

Ibtisam   

Salaax out of 21288 criminal acts in 2013 only 3 cases were terrorist related (involving 21 people)-

Classified history is based on memory- therefore by default it is always somewhat distorted- however the ones you need to worry about are those who purposefully distort it.

I very much doubt you had a nanny- unless you mean your relative who looked after you from time to time.

In any case, I hate kids, so definitely not me.

And yes utilize your pen and paper ayeeyo- my first wisdom waan kuu sheegey- write it down.

Saalax   

Ibtisam Even three terrorist attacks can be dangerous as we learned in Mogadishu. 1 unprevented terrorist incident

is enough to kill dozens. So it is due to the police that suspects were caught before getting the chance to do the

damage.

*Ibtisam;984267 wrote:
Salaax out of 21288 criminal acts in 2013 only 3 cases were terrorist related (involving 21 people)-

Classified history is based on memory- therefore by default it is always somewhat distorted- however the ones you need to worry about are those who purposefully distort it.

I very much doubt you had a nanny- unless you mean your relative who looked after you from time to time.

In any case, I hate kids, so definitely not me.

And yes utilize your pen and paper ayeeyo- my first wisdom waan kuu sheegey- write it down.

Ayeeyo, if you noticed, I quote you a lot. In a sense, I'm keeping what you're saying for reference, in other words, I am recording you as I promised. Your hatred for kids could only mean one of two things. You're either madalees (barren) or you're child/ren couldn't give you the grandchildren you were hoping to see before you hit the bucket. What makes you think I didn't had a nanny?

The difference is Somaliland police is very capable and very trained and highly professional but its the people of Somaliland who contribute and assist the police and report what ever they see. Every one in Somaliland is on guard. You cant compare Somaliland really with Somalia , in Somalia the locals there are in collaboration with alshabaab they harbor them and give them safe heaven in their homes, they take money from Alshabaab. in Somaliland there is a entire different culture. Terrorists will be hunted down and castrated where ever they are seen. Even the goverment of Somalia hires Ex Terrorists these terrorists are mostly double agents. I want Somaliland police to have a green uniforms looks much better i think.

*Ibtisam;984267 wrote:

Loooooooool you got him good. lakin haven't you realized by now salaax is a sensationalist!

Saalax   

She Is only talking about this year however a review back to the number of terrorist plots

prevented was a lot more in the past years, easily can be found in the media. Even this

year police regularly search people coming into the big cities and their cars, so yh if people

are being researched and caught terrorists will be less motivated as they know there is

more chance of them being caught in the act than in Mogadishu.

Kan Classified la leeyaha shukaansi xumaa horta ,,,,, :D

Congratulations Somaliland Police Force ... May you continue beating the enemy for the rest of our lives

Tallaabo   

Jacaylbaro;984401 wrote:
Kan Classified la leeyaha shukaansi xumaa horta
:D

Congratulations Somaliland Police Force ... May you continue beating the enemy for the rest of our lives

;);)