Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Somaliland Police Force's 20th Anniversary

Ibtisam   
STOIC   

Haambalyo Men in blue.. They even have horse mounted police officers..No wonder they put Alpha in jail..no kidding! They are serving justice

Ibtisam   

Horta- why do people thinking that if they add "lol" at the end of the sentence it makes it funny or less... well silly! lol

Police uniforms are generically similarly globally and mostly designed to suit regional weather conditions- there is nothign unique about them. How often do you see purple, yellow or pink uniforms.

P.s.s. Also the uniform existed before Siad Barre- I have seen pictures before his little dictatorship. :) lets not pretend Somali history started with him.

Will cusb: Thanks for posting them

Hawdian   

Classified;984217 wrote:
Horta, what's up with Somaliland and copying Siad Barre's regime forces' uniforms and style? lol

Everything started with Abo Siyaad and Mama Khadija somaha .

*Ibtisam;984235 wrote:
Horta- why do people thinking that if they add "lol" at the end of the sentence it makes it funny or less... well silly! lol

Police uniforms are generically similarly globally and mostly designed to suit regional weather conditions- there is nothign unique about them. How often do you see purple, yellow or pink uniforms.

P.s.s.
Also the uniform existed before Siad Barre- I have seen pictures before his little dictatorship.
:)
lets not pretend Somali history started with him.

Will cusb: Thanks for posting them

Ibtisam,

What you don't understand is that 'for some people, their family history started with M. Siyad Barre!'

Mintid Farayar;984241 wrote:
Ibtisam,

What you don't understand is that
'for some people, their family history started with M. Siyad Barre!'

Lol, have you noticed that too. Cajib!

Ibtisam   

Is that what you thought? Oh, I am sorry kiddo- it is not my role to convince you or educate you- I am a nontraditional Ayeeyo but of course in this age of connectivity and internet it is already on a platter for you if you seek it.

Now stop being xasiid and say congratulations to the Police Force- haadii kale maxaa kaga shan iyo tooban aha their uniform iyo afaraha? :confused:

Ibtisam   

Originally Posted by Mintid Farayar

Ibtisam,

What you don't understand is that 'for some people, their family history started with M. Siyad Barre!'

Classified;984242 wrote:

Sorry must have missed THAT particular Memo!!! Okay, as you were then.

Mooge   

it is too bad there are lots of siyad barre apologist and distator lovers on this site. the police uniform and identity is beyond siyad barre and his bloody past. well done to somaliland police. you save lives of somalis and catch the bad guys and that makes me happy. my heartfelt solute to the somaliland police. may you celebrate many more years.