Ps. You got the wrong person.

I am,

Cadale ''tired of being called a multinicker'' Berberaawi

:eek:

*Ibtisam;984200 wrote:
Che-
I dont like preachers- all of them- even those who have the same views as me
, let alone ones I disagree with.

In any case I think our people need constructive and basic Islamic education- not propaganda material.

I said the same thing about the Egyptian Library opening in Hargeisa- they have stocked it only with books in Arabic for starts, and then the books are all about Egypt and how great Egyptians are- how does this benefit us as Somalis? I would not even mine if it was Arabic perception of the world, early sciences or something a little wider than just Egyptian civilization. I understand why they want to open it, but I dont understand Somaliiad ka dabo ordeysa and advocating for them maxaa uga shan iyo tooban aha? I asked their Somali counter part and his response was Egypt was so great that everyone should read about it- yes as leisure but how can you argue that it is a Somali natural priority to read about Egypt.

I think you're being a little harsh. I agree that we need Somali preachers because obviously they understand our people best. However, different Muslims require different callers to Islam. We should have da'ees who call to their respective demographic groups (youths, young adults, elders, women etc.)

Don't get me started on Iran, just look at what they're doing to our brothers and sisters in Syria. If we open our doors to Iran it would seal the end of Somalia as we know it (we're barley holding on now as it is).

Xaaji Xunjuf;984443 wrote:
^^ They are still Muslims u act if Shiates are Christians, shiasm is not a religion its branch of Islam

Xaaji Xunjuf if you get to know the true shiates and their beliefs you wouldn't even want to look at them, let alone consider them your Muslim brothers. The biggest enemy to Islam today is the shiates sect (IMHO).

Aslong as they believe in Allah and say Nabi Muhammad is the last prophet Believe in the Quran the last day and the angels, i will consider them Muslim The Shia i know some of them have deep seated hatred for some of the most beloved Sahabas such as Umar Abu Bakr Uthman Aisha bint Abubakr. And the twelvers give some of Allah attributes to their Imams, there is nothing wrong if they said after the Prophets command the leaders of the Muslims should be the Imams who lead in the salaat.

But to say that the imams have the same powers sometimes as Allah. The Zaidi are close to the Suni caqeeeda so there are allot of divisions with in the shia its the task of the Muslims to get them on the right track. I dont believe the shia are the biggest enemy of Islam. Islams biggest enemy is divisions with in the Muslims even with in the main suni branch.

Hawdian   

@ Xaajiga Listen if people are cursing our sehaba day and night the best generation calling them every profanity under earth then they should not expect a warm welcome. We allready got enough issues dealing wth some brainwashed natives who are citing Sudanese politicans as their ulamas.

How long would it take before one of these Rawafidd (قاتلهم الله ) tries to bring their Mut'aaah marriages to Somalia. I don't think anyone is willing to allow these savages to indulge into their savagery with out sisters,daughters, mothers etc! So if anyone thinks having Iranians in Somalia is a good idea speak for yourself please!

i totally wouldn't allow Iranians to come and influence us. we can use them take advantage for them, but not let them do what they want inside any somalis territory! waa iga talo

Marksman   

I find it interesting that my post a few weeks ago about Saudi Arabia taking over religious education in Somalia with their Wahhabi curriculum didn't start conversations like this. LINK

So if it's Saudi Arabia using soft power that way it's okay?

All I'm asking for is a consistent outcry against anything unSomali like the Wahhabi death cult. Stop the hypocrisy.

Haatu   

Marksman;984573 wrote:
I find it interesting that my post a few weeks ago about Saudi Arabia taking over religious education in Somalia with their Wahhabi curriculum didn't start conversations like this.

All I'm asking for is a consistent outcry against anything unSomali like the Wahhabi death cult. Stop the hypocrisy.

There's a big difference. Saudis are sunnis like us whereas the Iranians are Shias, not like us.

Marksman;984573 wrote:
I find it interesting that my post a few weeks ago about Saudi Arabia taking over religious education in Somalia with their Wahhabi curriculum didn't start conversations like this.

All I'm asking for is a consistent outcry against anything unSomali like the
Wahhabi death cult.
Stop the hypocrisy.

Last I checked it was the Somalis who slaughtered each other in the name of Qabiil and not the Saudis. Thousands of Somalis live in Saudi in peace, unlike your Iranian counterparts Mr. Shiaa sympathizer. Don't ever compare your brothers in Islam over you enemies within "Islam". Word of advice "check yourself before you wreck yourself".

Since when did Iran become our enemy? Beggars cannot be choosers,sxb. We should either drop that bowl down or take what ever that is thrown at our way, be it Iran aid or EU money.

YoniZ   

Gheelle.T;984597 wrote:
Beggars cannot be choosers,sxb. We should either drop that bowl down or take what ever that is thrown at our way, be it Iran aid or EU money.

+1