Sign in to follow this  
AfricaOwn

Men need to boycott marriage! Marriage isnt worth the risk

Abbaas;984098 wrote:
Finally, a feminist who chose the right path and stood up for the oppressed men. No more "
" miyaa? Cajiib.

We are starting to see more and more women on youtube standing up against feminism, is actually interesting.

AfricaOwn;984093 wrote:
"culture is destroying men" "men are treated very poorly in society...."

Yes she hit the nail on the head. It is future prediction in the western counties and in Japan it is already total strike. Read this article in the Guardian and you will realize "it is five to twelve" for marriage

Why have young people in Japan stopped having sex?

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe. Japan already has one of the world's lowest birth rates. Its population of 126 million, which has been shrinking for the past decade, is projected to plunge a further one-third by 2060. Aoyama believes the country is experiencing "a flight from human intimacy" – and it's partly the government's fault.

Abbaas;984121 wrote:
Interesting development indeed!

:D:D

nothing interesting about this BS. naga daa the obscure comments, abti. wa ku sidee, dee?

in South Africa, they have corrective procedures for lesbians. they also rape babies to cure HIV ee sida uula soco. :D

Alpha Blondy;984108 wrote:
good for you. best of luck.

I'm just throwing you off, she's not aden cise. Don't ask me personal questions on here Saxib.

AfricaOwn;984125 wrote:
I'm just throwing you off, she's not aden cise. Don't ask me personal questions on here Saxib.

khiyaaliga iska da. wa iga talo.

i'm surprised you've yet to mention Abaarso Tech. :D

Khayr   

Wiil Cusub;984109 wrote:
Yes she hit the nail on the head. It is future prediction in the western counties and in Japan it is already total strike. Read this article in the Guardian and you will realize "it is five to twelve" for marriage

Japan's under-40s appear to be losing interest in conventional relationships. Millions aren't even dating, and increasing numbers can't be bothered with sex. For their government, "celibacy syndrome" is part of a looming national catastrophe. Japan already has one of the world's lowest birth rates. Its population of 126 million, which has been shrinking for the past decade, is projected to plunge a further one-third by 2060. Aoyama believes the country is experiencing "a flight from human intimacy" – and it's partly the government's fault.

Something must be wrong with their sushi and sashimi.

In the caadan world, every other caadani is turning into a hsexual.

They don't see the long term ecological affects.