Sign in to follow this  
Oodweyne

The awaited end of the “useless-talks” between Somaliland and Somalia is in sight.

Baashi   

Stoic,

Awoowe Somalia is not divisible. If it is – Allah forbid – it will disintegrate into clans or even subclans; not what European power colonized what area once upon time! If secessionists see union with Benadir as hopeless there are others in that neck of the wood that equally see secession championed by Durriyada as not a starter.

Western capitals are accustomed with these third grade house Negroes of Oodweyne's kind destroying or dismembering their homeland in order to protect the integrity of their clan pride.

Classified. I'm not sure what you are saying. But the last sentence sounds as if you are saying that if Somalia is divisible so is Somaliland.

Oodweyne,

Get some sleep awoowe:) You are losing you marbles. Of course much of the world borders are shaped by colonial powers. That much is given. What you are not getting is that folks after much sought and hard won independence have moved on and conducted their politics in responsible manner unlike suicidal Somalis.

Speaking of folks that make use of "borrowed muscle" and other nonsense you peddle in the forum day in and day out -- let's look at that pretty closely. Now I don't hold these clan warriors who seek help from foreigners in order to win the fight against their fellow Somalis in high regard. But I do understand why one would go that far when cornered.

If I remember correctly SNM were seeking help -- training, military hardware and what have you -- from Ethioipa not long ago in thier fight against military junta:) No?

But the again when in state of delusional fit reality takes a different dimension

Waryee have a productive weekend. I might not log in for awhile.

War Baashi ninkii Oodweyne ahaa xaaladiisu ayaamahan ma wanaagsana ee la soco :D

Classified,

Ha u baqin awoowe. Ceerigaabo, and Laascaano will eventually addressed. And those are the only two out of 7 districts that are outside of our political dominion. Oodweyne and his ilk are gifted entertainers , not politicians. They are bound to play the game on my terms.

Wanna evidence? Look what they have done in the last twenty one years. Look at the adverseness they faced (almost none), and the opportunities they had and how they squandered them. Adeer I have taken the measure of Oodweyne, and he is no threat to me. Ha bakhbakhleeyo weligii , geel caruuri qaaday meel fog ma jiro :D

xiinfaniin;983929 wrote:
^^Ha u baqin awoowe. Ceerigaabo, and Laascaano will eventually addressed. And those are the only two out of 7 districts that are outside of our political dominion. Oodweyne and his ilk are gifted entertainers , not politicians. They are bound to play the game on my terms.

Wanna evidence? Look what they have done in the last twenty one years. Look at the adverseness they faced (almost none), and the opportunities they had and how they squandered them. Adeer I have taken the measure of Oodweyne, and he is no threat to me. Ha bakhbakhleeyo weligii , geel caruuri qaaday meel fog ma jiro
:D

Wallahi dhulkaad ku jidjiiday Oodweyne, sidii labadii gabadhood ee Caynaba lagu jidjiiday. I have to agree with you, Xaji Xunjuf, Saalax, Oodweyne make good entertainers, but certainly, horrible politicians. Had they chosen the Federal route long ago, I am certain the Lasanod and Ceerigaabo communities would've been onboard with them, united, indivisible as a Federal State within Somalia. But, like you said, politics isn't really their forte. With all the bloodshed, I'm quite sure those two communities don't want to share anything with the Hargeisa-Burco community other than Khaat transportation. (Wa iga kaftan in the end :D)

Baashi   

Xiin gartay. Awoowe make sure the silent readers in the forum get bothe sides of the story. I am overloaded with work and might not get the time to refute the delusional outburst of secessionists of Oodweyne's kind.

Waryee waan sii caraabayaa ee nabadeey

Classified;983936 wrote:
Wallahi dhulkaad ku jidjiiday
Oodweyne
, sidii labadii gabadhood ee Caynaba lagu jidjiiday. I have to agree with you,
Xaji Xunjuf
Saalax
Oodweyne
make good entertainers, but certainly, horrible politicians. Had they chosen the Federal route long ago, I am certain the Lasanod and Ceerigaabo communities would've been onboard with them, united, indivisible as a Federal State within Somalia. But, like you said, politics isn't really their forte. With all the bloodshed, I'm quite sure those two communities don't want to share anything with the Hargeisa-Burco community other than Khaat transportation. (Wa iga kaftan in the end
)

They are already on board Ceerigaabo was never in dispute never since 1989 it was in the hands of the SNM fighters, and most of the Maakhir communities call Badhan the capital of Sanaag and not ceerigaabo. Laascaanood chose to be with Somaliland and broke political h- artims which was a clan identity that never held water. And since the creation of ssc more villages and towns were annexed by the Somaliland goverment including Xudun fiqifuliye and other regions. 3 sub clans of Maakhri declared their support for the Somaliland goverment. Somaliland has nothing to worry about when we talk about the eastern regions. Our Khatumo friends are endless busy with conferences nimanki shirarka badna kolkey daalaan hargeisa na shir kalay ku qaban doonan. And the Pirates in garowe are not a threat at all. Xiinfaniin iyo qoladisa lugti ugu danbeysa ku tagaanyihin nin balaaya helay oo la yidha xassan culusow , oo aan naxayn. oo dhinac walba ka so galay.oo afarta safaradood eeh Somalia ku hareersan ilmadeeradi ku taxay.

Saalax   

Why be on the federal horse just to appease minorities when we can rule them in a independent

Somaliland just like now? Doesn't make sense. We're not here to appease anyone but only ourselves.

Somaliland is born from the vision of the SNM not to appease disgruntled former foot soldiers of

Siad Bare :D .

Hawdian   

Xiinfiinin @ LOL Ceerigaabo has been 100 percentage Republic Somaliland town since the start of history.How should I know , I am born and bred Reer Erigavo. If you don't believe come and visit. .

With regards to Laska, I can assure you that The Flag of Somaliland has been here for nearly a decade. Republic of Somalland is now negotiating with Somalia let us wait people before making any speculation about the talks.. Republic Somaliland was part of a UNion don't confuse that with Somaliya.This is one of those nasty divorces but in the end the Judge ie. the IC must make a verdict.

The Republic of Somaliland was born the day all the Northern people of Somali Union decided enough is enough the Somaliland republic must be restated for a better future for all of us. Let us all hope the will of the people are respected and their hopes are fulfilled.

Saalax;983943 wrote:
Why be on the federal horse just to appease minorities when we can rule them in a independent

Somaliland just like now? Doesn't make sense. We're not here to appease anyone but only ourselves.

Somaliland is born from the vision of the SNM not to appease disgruntled former foot soldiers of

Siad Bare

Tell that to the International Community iyo kuwa ku taagersan like Xabsade hadee xiniyo kugu yaalan. :P Personally, I couldn't careless if you rule them or not. Doqonkii tashanwaaya wa loo talin bay Somalidu tidhaahda.

The people of Somaliland are one and the same before the union before the creation of the Somali republic the people of Somaliland are the same people. Only with the union , the Koonfurians tried to divide the Somalilanders along sub clan lines, with their clanish politics they remain in their clanish ways 4.5. Now that Somaliland has re established its self as an independent state the unity of the people of Somaliland is sacrosanct.

xiinfaniin;983929 wrote:
Ha bakhbakhleeyo weligii , geel caruuri qaaday meel fog ma jiro

Ha ha ha...that cracked me up walahi...:D:D:D

Oodka,

I see you're still doddering about the halls of SOL like a drunken midget... Saaxiib, give it a rest, will ya!:D

Saalax   

Classified I already state that. It is one of the reasons Xiinfaniin is crying for inclusion of Sland into the federalism bogus

in south Somalia. He thinks Mogadishu will free him from the clutches of the SNM.

Saalax;983989 wrote:
Classified I already state that. It is one of the reasons Xiinfaniin is crying for inclusion of Sland into the federalism bogus

in south Somalia. He thinks Mogadishu will free him from the clutches of the SNM.

I believe Xinfaniin isn't from reer Garaad. :confused:

Taleexi   

It was destined to collapse. The Hargeisa admin has the right to preserve and protect their inalienable rights but the IC and rest of Somalis aren't buying it. Oodweyne is also a rigid person who will be preaching secession even after life.

Ibtisam   

Loool @ preaching secession even after Life! Me thinks he will have better things to do.

Somaliland was NOT an SNM vision- dont distort history. Somaliland was a public vision, the SNM just wanted to get rid of oppression but were nationalistic Somalis with a Somalia agenda. There are enough of them still alive today who testify to that, as does literature.

These talks are a sham, a time wasting sham- Somaliland should ignore them until Somalia has a truly representative government that is honest about rebuilding Somalia; This is the Get Rich Crew in power.

Taleexi   

Ibti, You can't have your cake and eat it too -- You are a part of Somalia in the eyes of many. You are also represented in all three areas of governance structure of the SFG but I accept people if someone wants to have fantasies because it cost nothing to have them after all.