Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Kismayo, the Center of Federalism in the South, Welcomes President Hassan Sheekh

xiinfaniin;983528 wrote:
Malistar2012, if I were you I would leave Oodweyne and his SNM gang to defend the SFG for they seem to be articulating it in a way that is credible, at least intellectually. The only problem with thier argument is that they are so desperate to see the defeat of one group that they discount fact rather aggressively
:D

But you are akin to the proverbial fool who rode two donkeys at the same time --the scares on his sorry behind were quite the ever apparent

Duburka ilaasho waryaa

Xiin you and odweyn are the same dawladiid remittance off SSDF and SNM at least odweyn does not hide behind Somali Flag at same wish for the destruction of Somalia.

saacid-kormeeroska_5.jpg

There are no enemy clans sxb SFG represent all the clans in Somalia

Dalmar1   

xiinfaniin;983528 wrote:
Malistar2012, if I were you I would leave Oodweyne and his SNM gang to defend the SFG for they seem to be articulating it in a way that is credible, at least intellectually. The only problem with thier argument is that they are so desperate to see the defeat of one group that they discount fact rather aggressively

But you are akin to the proverbial fool who rode two donkeys at the same time --the scares on his sorry behind were quite the ever apparent

Duburka ilaasho waryaa

Xiin Walee maanta waad iga qosol siise!......... Lol at how desperate you sound , brother xiin is the reality getting to you knowing that your days of fantasy is over as DFS gradually regains its footing, indeed reality is a bitter pill to swallow, so swallow well and enjoy the show!

As for brother malistar, ignore these cyber warriors and continue on supporting your Somalia and it's DFS!

Hawdian   

Malistar does the name usc the most useless rebel movement in history ring any bells. who the heck burns down the capital of an entire nation oh yea usc

Waxaan dawlad odhan karaa marka Madaxweynaha Somali ilaaliso, Villa Somalia Somali ilaaliso, madaxweynaha aan lagu geyn madaarka gaadhi qafilan oo AMISOM leedahay iyo marka Somalidu aayaheeda iyadu ka tashan karto. Inta ka horraysase waxaan nahay raciyadda IC iyo wixii la halmaala. Waxba yaynaan been isku maaweelin inta ka horraysa; laga yaabee in lagu guulaysto ama lagu fashilmo.

Baashi   

Okay. Xiin inform me and the folks like me who are out of the loop. Where does JL stand? A full federal member state? A federal member state wannabe who may or may not get that status due to parliament and executive redtape?

This is new development to me. Looks good though. Kenya needed reassurance that SFG and JL focus on the ball! I gues this is a gift to them.

Madaxweynaha Oo Ku Sii Wajahan Kismaayo Iyo Qaban Qaabada Soo Dhaweyntiisa Oo Halkaasi Ka Socota

Published on October 31, 2013 by Mowliid · 3 Comments · 759 views

Madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyadda Federaalka Soomaaliya Mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud iyo wafdi uu hogaaminayo ayaa saaka la filayaa iney gaaraan magaalada Kismaayo ee xarunta gobolka Jubbada Hoose, halkaasi oo ay si weyn uga socoto qabanqaabada soo dhaweynta Wafdiga Madaxweynaha.

Magaalada Kismaayo ayaa saaka waxaa ka socota qaban qaabada soo dhaweeynta madaxweynaha Jamhuuriyada Federaalka Soomaaliya mudane Xasan Sheekh Maxamuud oo la filayo inuu maanta gaaro magaaladaasi.

Waa markii ugu horeysay ee madaxweyne Soomaaliyeed uu booqdo Kismaayo 22 sano kadib wixii ka dambeeyay markii ay meesha ka baxday xukuumadii Meleteriga aheyd.

Baashi,

Without exaggeration, Jubbaland has made significant political and security progress. Unlike few months ago when it faced real internal security issues and political instability, today her primary challenge is how to balance local expectations with the demands of national and international engagements.

Today Jubbaland is two apolitical conferences(technically everything in Somali politics is political in nature, but these conferences are symbolic) away from completing the organs of full fledged federal state.

Here is the timeline:

Hassan Sheekh visit signifies that SFG is working with Jubbaland administration at the highest level.

Jubbaland traditional elders will participate a Mogadishu conference to complete reconciliation process (conference 1)

Jubbaland will host one last conference in which SFG leaders are expected to participate (conference 2)

Both conferences will be funded and facilitated by IC.

The most important thing is Jubbaland will get its cut from the donor support for Somalia as the visit by IC two weeks ago indicated. That means if corruption is minimized, schools, hospitals and water and electricity services will be vastly improved. Awoowe, I live in a city as you know that is akin to ceelgaab in 19980s :D, marka Kismayo warkeedu asagoo first hand baan helaynaa. Nairobi flights to Kismayo take only 1:10 minutes!!!

Haddaan belaayo kale kusoo bixin, Kismayo is out of the woods. Waa meeshaan Oodweyne kula shixi lahaa, kolba naf malehee

Red carpet welcome. Jubbaland is progressing indeed! Seems like Hassan Shiekh is very happy. Tonight, Vice President Fartaag, President Ahmed Madoobe and Federal Government's President Hassan Shiekh will all be drinking together Jubbaland's finest mangoes and papayas. The question is, will this sense of peace and cooperation last?

xasan-kismaayo1.jpg

xasan-kismaayo61.jpg

xasan-kismaayo.jpg

xasan-kismaayo5.jpg

Here is the video:

This meeting is possible because of AMISOM facilitated agreement few weeks ago. These two leaders have two different objectives.

Ahmed wants to secure his state while Hassan wants to remain relevant in a disintegrating political environment (mostly due to his incompetence).

spartacus;983698 wrote:
when you saying they will be drinking finest mangoo and papaay.. i thought other way around if you know what i mean! haha

What are you talking about? :confused:

Xiin,

First, allow me to introduce myself as one of your outmost supporters; a fan, if you will. :D Secondly, I think Maamulka Juba or Jubbaland should've made a precondition to Hassan Shiekh's arrival to Kismayo and that should've been that Hassan Shiekh should visit Hargeisa (first), then Garowe (second) and THEN to Kismayo.