Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

Sambuusi Beach

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;983636 wrote:
It was conceived by bunch of Qawdhans high on grass venting about the South and grieving over its beauty.

Che Somalilanders love the South and many would rather live in Mogadishu than in Hargeisa. But and that is a big BUT, the Southerners(excluding our watermaalian and d!r cousins, the Baydhabo folks, and the other minorities) proved to be a very inhospitable.

And you reached your conclusions from the decades you were living in Xamar, Garowe, Dhuusomareeb, Beledweyne, Bosaso, Jowhar, and Kismayo? Or from your family kitchen table?

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;983647 wrote:
And you reached your conclusions from the decades you were living in Xamar, Garowe, Dhuusomareeb, Beledweyne, Bosaso, Jowhar, and Kismayo? Or from your family kitchen table?

I made my decision in the trenches:p

Blessed   

Tallaabo;983451 wrote:
Lol you are crazy lot,
LEAVE THE KONFURIANS ALONE

Usheeg these embarrasing trolls! Somalia or in their words "Konfuria" wax loo saaray. Uf!

Hawdian   

Koonfuria waa reer south there is nothing ceeb about it. Just like reer waqooye are Northernes Amba Djibouti amba JSL. ee waa labadi dowladud oo isku daarsadey.

Cadale   

*Blessed;983804 wrote:
Usheeg these embarrasing trolls! Somalia or in their words "Konfuria" wax loo saaray. Uf!

Habo yara is deji, we haven't done anything wrong i was rather doing 'gubaabo' for our konfurian neighbours to pull their 'shyt' together sow maadan garan,adigoo mudan ee?