Sign in to follow this  
Cadale

Sambuusi Beach

Cadale   

scaled.php?server=688&filename=305292412

Damn you konfurians are blessed. :eek:

MMA,Nuune and the other seniors anyone of you been to this place? its somewhere in shabelle hosee

Cadale   

Inaar waan gartey. I will visit the region markaa waliba anigo adeegsanayo the family card. Berbera is too hot you know? :cool::D

Cadale;983423 wrote:
Inaar waan gartey. I will visit the region markaa waliba anigo adeegsanayo the family card. Berbera is too hot you know? :cool:
:D

usheeg inaadeero,

i can't spend two days in Berbera without hyperventilating. i wish our city was cool so we can develop it.

these koonfurians are so lucky, you know. they are also in slumber. if we had their land oo kale, we'll develop it very quickly, somaha inaadeero?

very lucky folks, the koonfurians, they are. :D

spartacus;983436 wrote:
the land is blessed climate weather perfect more fertile!.. what a waste. damn you konfurian!!

us waqooyi folks must one day displace them from their land. we know their achelis heel. dadkan wa khiyaale socda. :D

Alpha Blondy;983437 wrote:
us waqooyi folks must one day displace them from their land. we know their achelis heel. dadkan wa khiyaale socda.

let's send military to pursue al shabab so in the future we can get our cut! haha

spartacus;983440 wrote:
let's send military to pursue al shabab so in the future we can get our cut! haha

these folks will cull each other like the hutu and tutsi folks after the terrorism mashruuc comes to an end in 2024. we'll then just take their koonfurian land.

Tallaabo   

Lol you are crazy lot, LEAVE THE KONFURIANS ALONE. Berbera is not a bad place to live in but its problem is the lack of reliable power and water supply. The Gulf Arab cities are much hotter in the summer than our Berbera but they are still popular places to visit and live in thanks to their good infrastructure.

Tallaabo;983451 wrote:
Lol you are crazy lot,
LEAVE THE KONFURIANS ALONE
. Berbera is not a bad place to live in but its problem is the lack of reliable power and water supply. The Gulf Arab cities are much hotter in the summer than our Berbera but they are still popular places to visit and live in thanks to their good infrastructure.

nuh. almost same weather. both of them more than 40 degree cel is terrible enough..

Maaddeey   

Cadale, xeebtaan waxay ku taallaa Marko agteeda, Cee Jaalle ay saarantahay. Ceel Jaalle waa camping ardada lagu tababari jiray!. Macal asaf dawladdii kacaanka kadib wa. Baaba'day!.

Cadale   

Hawdian;983426 wrote:
@ Cadale haa waliba The watermaliyans waa good peacefull people Our Southern cousins.

Indeed. :)

Alpha Blondy;983433 wrote:
usheeg inaadeero,

i can't spend two days in Berbera without hyperventilating. i wish our city was cool so we can develop it.

these koonfurians are so lucky, you know. they are also in slumber. if we had their land oo kale, we'll develop it very quickly, somaha inaadeero?

very lucky folks, the koonfurians, they are.

Waar dee inaar do u think these konfurians are like us? we built our country from scratch we have come a long way they are independent on foreign aid nasiib xumo weeyaan if they would put their heads together and unite cirka beey gaadhi lahaayeen.

Maaddeey;983479 wrote:
Cadale, xeebtaan waxay ku taallaa Marko agteeda, Cee Jaalle ay saarantahay. Ceel Jaalle waa camping ardada lagu tababari jiray!. Macal asaf dawladdii kacaanka kadib wa. Baaba'day!.

Thanks for the info maadeey. :)