Sign in to follow this  
malistar2012

Prof Samatar the sore looser has become the new Faysal Ali Warabe what a shame

spartacus;983266 wrote:
all and all professor he is free ileen somali qabyaalad kama ilbaxdo, he can go where he want, meel laga jecel yahay hadad ka tagto meel laga neceb yahay yaad tagtaa, now he once again came back to where he belong, he belong to SL not somali weyn, he even almost shed his tears because he saw that there is government well functioning some kind of kala danbayn in SL.

War niyohow where is the functioning government in SL, are you disillusioned not to see the disfunctioning leadership of Kulmiye?. Waryaa Xirsi Gaab is the new Sherif in town. Tell me what happened to the new Hargeisa Airport project, and where is Genel?. SL is as corrupt as any other corrupt country in Africa, no need sugar coating that dysfunctional entity.

Mahiigaan;983281 wrote:
War niyohow where is the functioning government in SL, are you disillusioned not to see the disfunctioning leadership of Kulmiye?. Waryaa Xirsi Gaab is the new Sherif in town. Tell me what happened to the new Hargeisa Airport project, and where is Genel?. SL is as corrupt as any other corrupt country in Africa, no need sugar coating that dysfunctional entity.

no country in africa clear for corruption, at least they are trying to do something without much international aid, and kulmiye will go away soon inshalh, would ppl stop criticizing every gov! sometimes we need to tell the positive side and put aside the negative side.

Baashi   

Stalin once said "how many divisions is under pope's command" and i am paraphrasing him here. It just does not compute for me why this guy is in the news, He is no newsmaker. He doesn't hold any public office nor does he have any following among Somalis. He is a flip-flopper. He was for Somali unity and terretorial integrity of Somalia and he made 180 degree turnaround and he says he supports the balkanization of the Somalia along what region was under colonial control in bygone era.