Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

The Hollywood Perception of Somali Men

Saalax   

AfricaOwn As long as it is not a relative I couldn't care less as it doesn't effect me. However what I am against

is halimos trying to bring fatherless children born to foreign men to our lands back home. They married them in the

first place so they should take responsibility.

Saalax;983779 wrote:
AfricaOwn As long as it is not a relative I couldn't care less as it doesn't effect me. However what I am against

is halimos trying to bring fatherless children born to foreign men to our lands back home. They married them in the

first place so they should take responsibility.

I actually went to Gadewayne girl wedding in Chicago this summer and she was marrying a non-Somali, is all love my friend.

Rahima;983247 wrote:
Sit down and drink some water. You boys are exhausting yourselves for nothing. No sister cares what you think. They will marry who they wish and
their children will go back home and identify with it as their homeland.

Personal ku lahaa- that ain't personal son, just making a point that you boys need to MOVE ON.

Lol

guleed_ali;982630 wrote:
Story of a sister who's maher was 25 cents to non-Somali and 25000 to her cousin! Wake up people! Wake up!

We shouldn't generalize. This is really an isolated incident. The percentage of Somali women marrying foreigners is very minimal, compare to the majority of Somali women that married to Somali women and/or have plans of marrying Somali men.