Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

VIDEO - Huda Rafle, an E! Network Television producer is misdiagnosed and is fighting for her life

Wadani   

Classified;988296 wrote:
I never said she was not a Muslim. I simply said we don't know whether she was a Muslim or not. I can't say for sure she was Mulism and I can't say for sure she was not a Muslim.

I'm just gonna ignore your cold blooded callousness and try to entertain ur nonsensical reasoning here. How does being at a party make you question whether she's Muslim? Since when is the deen of a fellow Somali questioned in the first place unless they openly come out with their kufr? And why do I have the feeling your opinion of her deeni status would be different if she were a guy? I doubt a picture of a Somali guy at some party would set of alarm bells of gaalnimo in your head.

Jacpher   

Classified;988296 wrote:
I never said she was not a Muslim. I simply said we don't know whether she was a Muslim or not. I can't say for sure she was Mulism and I can't say for sure she was not a Muslim.

You were laughing at others for making dua for her. That ain't questioning man. And now you feel the need to judge her based on the two images posted inay Muslim tahay iyo in kale. How low must you go for the marxuum?

Unless you're a takfiiri, you don't question every Faadumo, Warsame, Samatar, or Rafle passing away. Not cool man.

Why do I feel some of you are speaking up for her on the bases of tribal affiliation? Jacpher, how am I questioning her status? I merely said, I don't know her, I never met her and the only things I saw about her were two pictures that were not so-Islamic, so to speak. So, from that perspective, I plead the fifth. If you want to make dua for her, that's something entirely up to you, but you can't shove it down on other's throat to do the same.

Reeyo   

^ Go find a dark place and shut-up.

May Allah have mercy on her soul. Amiin

She looks a very dear friend of mine.

Jacpher   

Classified;988305 wrote:
Why do I feel some of you are speaking up for her on the bases of tribal affiliation?
Jacpher
, how am I questioning her status? I merely said, I don't know her, I never met her and the only things I saw about her were two pictures that were not so-Islamic, so to speak. So, from that perspective, I plead the fifth. If you want to make dua for her, that's something entirely up to you, but you can't shove it down on other's throat to do the same.

Sxb leave the marxuum out. Saying I plead the fifth is un-islamic so should we ask if you are Muslim or not since you seems to adhere laws other than Islam that suggest people have the right to conceal the truth so they don't get incriminated?? Our beautiful religion teaches us to speak of the truth even to testify against yourself. Pleading the fifth is the opposite of what Islam teaches and you seem to be fond of it.

About qabiil, I got no clue what clan or city she lived or belongs to. This is the first time I heard and seen of her story and it is none other than here in this topic. I have no clue where you get that thought.

Safferz   

Jacpher;988340 wrote:
About qabiil, I got no clue what clan or city she lived or belongs to. This is the first time I heard and seen of her story and it is none other than here in this topic. I have no clue where you get that thought.

I'm *from* Toronto and I don't even know what her qabiil is. All of us are moved clearly because this is a tragic story, but also as DoctorKenney says, she could have been a sister, a cousin, a friend, someone we know. She's a typical young Somali woman, not at all who you would expect to become a victim of cancer.

Anyway, I agree with Nin-Yaaban that we should stop feeding the troll... Classified has called me a gaal on this forum too. Disengage and move on, he is a fool.

Jacpher;988340 wrote:
Sxb leave the marxuum out. Saying I plead the fifth is un-islamic so should we ask if you are Muslim or not since you seems to adhere laws other than Islam that suggest people have the right to conceal the truth so they don't get incriminated?? Our beautiful religion teaches us to speak of the truth even to testify against yourself. Pleading the fifth is the opposite of what Islam teaches and you seem to be fond of it.

Brother, I am confused as to what you're trying to say here. I am not against saying AUN to the Muslims that have passed away. May Allah have mercy on ALL the muslims, those that have passed away and those that are alive. You don't know the girl, right? So, what makes you think she was a Muslim to begin with, horta? Maybe I'm missing something here and you can perhaps enlighten me. I appreciate your stance on trying to bring you and I to a common ground.

When i am going to die i sure do not want to be cancer patient give me a heart attack or something cancer patients really suffer cancer really dadka nafaqaday ka nuugta waan ka naxa when some one says he has a cancer a Somali lady i know had cancer she died 2 years ago it was so terrible to know and the way she was suffering ilahooow dadka islaamka u fududee geerida.

Jacpher   

Classified;988366 wrote:
Brother, I am confused as to what you're trying to say here. I am not against saying AUN to the Muslims that have passed away. May Allah have mercy on ALL the muslims, those that have passed away and those that are alive. You don't know the girl, right? So, what makes you think she was a Muslim to begin with, horta? Maybe I'm missing something here and you can perhaps enlighten me. I appreciate your stance on trying to bring you and I to a common ground.

^Not to be argumentative here but since you believe in pleading the fifth amendment of the US Constitution, an non-Islamic law, what makes other assume you're a Muslim. Sorry I didn't want to go this way but you seem to be oblivious to the fact the maxruum ain't here with us. Qof naga hooseeyaad ku durdurineysaa sxb. So let's talk about you since you're here with us :D

Safferz   

Jacpher;988373 wrote:
^Not to be argumentative here but since you believe in pleading the fifth amendment of the US Constitution, an non-Islamic law, what makes other assume you're a Muslim. Sorry I didn't want to go this way but you seem to be oblivious to the fact the maxruum ain't here with us. Qof naga hooseeyaad ku durdurineysaa sxb. So let's talk about you since you're here with us
:D

:D

Apophis;988381 wrote:
Do not be cowed by the emotional hypocrites who today, or any other day, have not bat an eyelid at the hundreds, probably thousands, of dirt poor Somalis who have died of hunger, disease, malnutrition (most likely cancer too), lack of basic medical care etc, yet are quick to shed crocodile tears and emotionally blackmail (and threaten) you with censure for speaking your mind about an individual who has lived a much better live, short as it maybe, than many Somalis.

Yes, it's unfortunate she died, but she's no more special than the many Somali kids who have also died (today). Get a grip people.

I disagree. She is made special by the fact that she is a member of the diaspora like many commenting in this thread. Diasporans form a cultural group of their own and it's natural for them to be more affected by news concerning people like themselves. I lost relatives in Taleex this week, but this story has came up more often in conversations with my parents.

Blackflash;988390 wrote:
I disagree. She is made special by the fact that she is a member of the diaspora like many commenting in this thread. Diasporans form a cultural group of their own and it's natural for them to be more affected by news concerning people like themselves. I lost relatives in Taleex this week, but this story has came up more often in conversations with my parents.

:D:D

Blackflash;988390 wrote:

Yes. And we will will come and enslave your 'people' because they've never had a caramel maccihiato. How can one call him/herself human if they've never even had a starbucks latte?

--Unanimously, the diaspora.

On a more serious note, Classified, get your shit together mate. Your attention-whoring is getting absurd.