Sign in to follow this  
Mooge

VIDEO - Huda Rafle, an E! Network Television producer is misdiagnosed and is fighting for her life

N.O.R.F   

Classified;988208 wrote:
All of you guys saying "Illahay ha unaxaristo" without knowing whether she was muslim or not. lol

Al Shabaab tendencies baa ku haya.

I've had a close family member (AUN) die from this disease 2yrs ago. And the most shocking thing to me was, how quickly it has progressed and then finally died from it. They put her on so much Chemo, that they lost their teeth, hair and a lot of weight. It was the saddest thing seeing someone that was strong, STRONG, LIVELY and full of life no longer even talking and just not having the will to leave. Jannatula Fardowsa allaha kawaraabiyo. Cancer is one of those diseases you dont want to wish on your worst enemy.

Houda Rafle AUN, cideedana, Samir iyo Aamin. Walahi its sad.

Safferz   

I hope this troll gets banned soon, I don't think I've ever read anything so shockingly insensitive and inappropriate on here. Please report Classified's posts.

Nin-Yaaban;988216 wrote:
I've had a close family member (AUN) die from this disease 2yrs ago. And the most shocking thing to me was, how quickly it has progressed and then finally died from it. They put her on so much Chemo, that they lost their teeth, hair and a lot of weight. It was the saddest thing seeing someone that was strong, STRONG, LIVELY and full of life no longer even talking and just not having the will to leave. Jannatula Fardowsa allaha kawaraabiyo. Cancer is one of those diseases you dont want to wish on your worst enemy.

Houda Rafle AUN, cideedana, Samir iyo Aamin. Walahi its sad.

Sometimes it's the chemo that kills you, it's absolutely brutal :(

Classified;988208 wrote:
All of you guys saying "Illahay ha unaxaristo" without knowing whether she was muslim or not. lol

Harshness is not from the deen. May Allah have mercy on her soul.

Ps it wasn't shabab that destroyed our home, it was the tribes.

What really gets to most of us, is that this girl Houda Rafle looks exactly the same as many other Somali girls that we know and that we're close to.

The way she talks, the way she carries herself. She's a typical North-American Somali female.

That's what makes this story so upsetting to most of us, because it really shows you that this can happen to any one of us. It could be your sister or your classmate or your cousin. Make dua for her. And inshaAllah she is rewarded by God

Safferz   

DoctorKenney;988276 wrote:
What really gets to most of us, is that this girl Houda Rafle looks exactly the same as many other Somali girls that we know and that we're close to.

The way she talks, the way she carries herself. She's a typical North-American Somali female.

That's what makes this story so upsetting to most of us, because it really shows you that this can happen to any one of us. It could be your sister or your classmate or your cousin. Make dua for her. And inshaAllah she is rewarded by God

Absolutely... and the circumstances of her late diagnosis due to hospital negligence is just so unfair, who knows how differently things could have turned out if she had gotten treatment five months earlier, after that first CT scan. I hope her family continues with her lawsuit because this could happen to anyone.

I remember thinking she looked so great in the video last month, that she could die a few weeks later is something that just never occurred to me.

DoctorKenney;988209 wrote:
Classified, wouldn't it be a better idea to just give her the benefit of the doubt? You don't know her, and no one on this forum knows her.

And those pictures you posted of her, is of her at some party. Which is something practically every Somali in North America has been to. It means nothing

These type of things are better left not talking about.

I agree, but the pictures speak for them self. I'll plead the fifth on this. I won't say AUN.

Jacpher   

^It ain't your call man. Let her rest in peace if you can't afford her a simple AUN. Macaasi doesn't take one out of the fold of diinta, just so you know. It is none of anyone's business anyway to go around and judge the dead.

Life is full of joy in one moment and tragic the next. Old, young, poor, rich, you will go when your time arrives, not a second early or late. Alle ha u naxariisto Huda.

Jacpher;988294 wrote:
^It ain't your call man. Let her rest in peace if you can't afford her a simple AUN. Macaasi doesn't take one out of the fold of diinta, just so you know.

Life is a full of joy in one moment and tragic the next. Old, young, poor, rich, you will go when your time arrives, not a second early or late. Alle ha u naxariisto Huda.

I never said she was not a Muslim. I simply said we don't know whether she was a Muslim or not. I can't say for sure she was Mulism and I can't say for sure she was not a Muslim.