Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

First Somali made helicopter from scratch

Saalax   

Hey don't get butt hurt. You burnt Mogadishu down for over 22 years and require thousands of foreigners

to civilize you and keep the little peace. I think that pretty much says a lot about southerners.

Hawdian   

Saalax;981948 wrote:
Hey don't get butt hurt. You burnt Mogadishu down for over 22 years and require thousands of foreigners

to civilize you and keep the little peace. I think that pretty much says a lot about southerners.

. You do know that under the italian colonial rule no waleweyn was allowed inside MOG after sun set. How can they feel anything for a Moqdisha , Marka or Barawa when they are not the original people. Ask these Q' to the Xamarcadad barawnese or watermalyan not the galgadud cousins

Salaax you are laughable my friend. You know the Somalilanders would vigorously shout their 'arab identity' during the Colonial administration to gain Asiatic status and not be treated similar to the other Africans? I don't know if you got the memo sxb but colonialism is over, the british are gone, so stop shouting for crying out loud...

Tallaabo   

Che -Guevara;981936 wrote:
His mom is Puntland lol no sh!t why so much hatred to reer abti marka..

Salaax. You managed to outdo yourself somehow.

It just shows the illogical nature of Somali tribalism. A man hating half his genetic makeup and identity. Very sad indeed.

Tallaabo   

I would be more impressed with a flying toy like this than the rusting scrap metals assembled at the back yard of house full of kids.

toy-rc-helicopter-indoors.jpg

Saalax   

SomaliPhilosopher If anything that shows Somaliland superiority, they refused to be categorized with the Bantus of

Kenya. Rather they told the colonials what is up, it is thanks to them that Somalis are respected there before all those

southern refugees fled to the place and lowered the reputation with their terrorism.

Saalax   

Talaabo Do not speak of things you have no knowledge of. Afka isku xiidh. Puntland is mainly

one sub clan M Saleeban project and those are not my reer abti. So how am I hating on my "identity"

Lol. I am not related to Faroole, Cadde Muuse, Abdulahi Yusuf etc.

Saalax   

Hawdian;981954 wrote:
. You do know that under the italian colonial rule no waleweyn was allowed inside MOG after sun set. How can they feel anything for a Moqdisha , Marka or Barawa when they are not the original people. Ask these Q' to the Xamarcadad barawnese or watermalyan not the galgadud cousins

There was a lot of those kind of rules. The Italians also founded entire towns such as Jowhar founded by Italian

Luigi Amedeo, Duca degli Abruzzi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jowhar

Saalax;981963 wrote:
SomaliPhilosopher If anything that shows Somaliland superiority, they refused to be categorized with the Bantus of

Kenya. Rather they told the colonials what is up, it is thanks to them that Somalis are respected there before all those

southern refugees fled to the place and lowered the reputation with their terrorism.

And do you realize the Somalilanders inability to productively cooperate with the dar0d given tribal animosity has delayed achieving asiatic status for decades until it was useless and had no benefits, not to metion economically unsound. Plus, when post WW2 Somali nationalism emerged which was more ambitious and sought complete liberation rather than 'elevated status' under a colonial administration, it was unsupported by a faction of the somalilanders (the faction you would probably belong to), remnants of the "asiatic" status campaigners. Instead they continued in their miniscule pursuits under their tribal banner

Saalax   

It is mostly Somalilanders that paid those tax to show their superiority and they were never to be classed

as the same as the Kenyan natives. The colonials agreed. The Somaliland soldiers were given their own neighborhoods in Eastleight, the Eastleight neighborhood and Isiolo town originally housed Somaliland

soldiers before all those reer badiye came to Nairobi.

Lol @ the colonist agreed.The colonials agreed in the sense of having them pay the same as Asians yet giving them a receipt of less then what they paid hence a lower status... not the kind of 'you get what you pay for' kind of deal is it? far from it... they eventually gave up and paid the lower status price... eventually tax was determined by wealth not race... The Somalilanders use to meet in private barricading their homes in these "given" neighborhoods you speak of...

Saalax   

Yes tax was determined by wealth, that is why Somalilanders had the means to pay higher tax than the natives thus they

were on bar with the Asians and Arabs in Kenya. Even to this day most of the richest Somalis in Kenya and Uganda are

Somalilanders. Somalilanders have established a reputation of fair business across those countries including Tanzania.

What do southerners do? They come to land with terrorism and a lot of refugee package . They destroyed the reputation

Somalis had in some of those countries.