Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

First Somali made helicopter from scratch

Blessed   

nuune;982119 wrote:
Sad topic wallaahi!

Tell me about it, I came in hope to celebtrate Somali progress mise xaar iyo dhooqo ayaa la walaaqayaa. :( Anyway, good luck to the engineers.

Saalax;981900 wrote:
I always knew Somalilanders had higher IQ than the rest of the pack (south Somalians).

Dear Blessed, wax la walaaqaayo majiro. There is a culprit!

Haatu   

Believe it or not I benefited from this thread. I have finally found the answers to the odd behaviors and views of some of our brothers.

Blessed   

Che -Guevara;982181 wrote:
Dear Blessed, wax la walaaqaayo majiro. There is a culprit!

Salaams Che :)Saalax wuu bilaabay but hadii aan loo walaaqin awooyaal dhintey iyo qarniyo hore laiskuma cayeen. My point is, the title and the content are so far apart.

Saalax   

Why are people getting outraged from the truth. I am just showing the potential Somaliland has without the

dead weight (South Somalia).. or shall I say dead corpse. Pseudo nationalists should digest this, you're

no use to us but a liability.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;982230 wrote:
Believe it or not I benefited from this thread. I have finally found the answers to the odd behaviors and views of some of our brothers.

Do you mind telling us what are these behaviours and views? And who are those brothers?? Xiimaan & Xeeb folks?:confused:

Haatu   

Tallaabo;982397 wrote:
Do you mind telling us what are these behaviours and views? And who are those brothers?? Xiimaan & Xeeb folks?:confused:

Brothers like Saalax who have imagined superiority when it comes to Southern Somalis. Illeen Carab bey ismoodeen.

Tallaabo   

Haatu;982434 wrote:
Brothers like Saalax who have imagined superiority when it comes to Southern Somalis. Illeen Carab bey ismoodeen.

When the South gets out of its turmoil and develops faster than Somaliland(southerner work harder) things will change.