Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

First Somali made helicopter from scratch

Safferz   

Saalax;981900 wrote:
I always knew Somalilanders had higher IQ than the rest of the pack (south Somalians).

... isn't your mom from Puntland?

Safferz   

Saalax;981902 wrote:
I think you missed the definition of south Somalia..

South is relative, and you separated Somaliland from "the rest of the pack," which implies everyone else. Why can't you celebrate a Somalilander's accomplishment without insulting other Somalis?

Saalax   

No dear. I simply compared the difference between south Somalia (anything south of Galkayo) to this Sland engineers.

While some enjoy anarchy, terrorism, begging Turkish others are busy building helicopters without any aid.

Safferz;981903 wrote:
South is relative, and you separated Somaliland from "the rest of the pack," which implies everyone else. Why can't you celebrate a Somalilander's accomplishment without insulting other Somalis?

Why does he have to conform with your way? Doesn't he has the right to degrade who he wants based on his merits?

Hawdian   

Great idea Brother and can i take this oppurtunty to you and other men in here to welcome you to the Somali Men privat club, Brother ka yarooo nasoo dagaalka waleweynta

The guy who tried to build this helicopter has ambition just imagine if this guy is an engineering special mechanical engineer or automation, i hear it wasn't successfull to complete because it needs solid background in mechanics etc, good try though!!

Saalax   

spartacus;981931 wrote:
The guy who tried to build this helicopter has ambition just imagine if this guy is an engineering special mechanical engineer or automation, i hear it wasn't successfull to complete because it needs solid background in mechanics etc, good try though!!

Very true. They built it with very limited funding and local resources.

Rahima   

Che -Guevara;981937 wrote:

Salaax. You managed to outdo yourself somehow.

I'm still amazed at how he managed to convince himself that the construction of a helicopter in SL is evidence of the supposed low IQ of southerners. I think he just shot himself in the foot with that one.