Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

Late Eid Mubarak And Welcome To the Somali Men Private Club.

Saalax   

Somali language should be promoted more unless one wants to end up like Djibooty. When I went there and saw all those

French signs everywhere and Arabic and no single Somali language at all I thought it is still under colonization.

Saalax;982531 wrote:
Somali language should be promoted
more unless one wants to end up like Djibooty. When I went there and saw all those

French signs everywhere and Arabic and no single Somali language at all I thought it is still under colonization.

Somali language is first and foremost without a shadow of a doubt, we're determining the second language that should be taught in schools.

Saalax   

In Somaliland yes. Not sure about south Somalia though because of Al shabab radicalization and Turkish colonization along with Uganda and Burundi, the situation of the Somali language might be very

different there.

Hawdian   

Saalax;982533 wrote:
In Somaliland yes. Not sure about south Somalia though because of Al shabab radicalization and Turkish colonization along with Uganda and Burundi, the situation of the Somali language might be very

different there.

. dee inadeeer mar mar ka qale wamaaxey jihadkan socodaa uuun , iskadaa waleweyn toodi baa heysatyy . mise imikana somaliniduda baa shaki ka jiira . afsomali wuuu inaga wada dhaxeeyaa amba jaaareerweyne amba madaxweyne wa sidas iyo habnwanaagsan deeeeee.

Saalax   

Hawdian You created this topic to discuss the reality back home, so no time for sugarcoating. Sometimes when

I see videos of Mogadishu it is just looks like somewhere in the Congo rainforest. Shifting demographics in favor

of non ethnic Somalis should be addressed as well, no?

Maqane   

*Ibtisam;982420 wrote:
Abaas if you can't beat us- join us. A place without women is truly abaar. And if God wanted us to be separated- he would've built a great big Chinese wall between female and males. So I refuse to toe any human segregation.

I told them the same thing in Ceerigaabo- all their hotels and restaurants dont have a women's section but they have the cheek to tell me, women can't sit in the maqaaxi- I told them if my money is good, it will buy me food and I shall sit there in peace and eat. Good thing about Somalis is- waxaad ku khasabtiid, they will eventually accept- sometimes It just takes a bit long. My point is if I
gatecrash
real maqaaxi in the middle of nor where with the nomads- I certainly aint going to be kicked out of an online maqaaxi unless I want to leave
:D

+1 I do agree and certainly believe that a place without women is truly abaar.

Lol @gatecrash , HAHA, Wacdaro baad ku dhigtay :D

You've really studied Somalis behavior well, specially sida ragga loola dhaqmo, waan kugu raacsanahay in qasab iyo xoog lagu marsiiyo, and is effective and the only way i think when you're dealing with such situations, just takes a while. :cool:

Maqaalkan wax baa ka jira kolleey :P

ng5n.jpg

Haatu   

Abbaas;982658 wrote:

Maqaalkan
wax baa ka jira kolleey
:P

ng5n.jpg

Ina adeerow, eraygan ma kula habboon yahay sida aad u adeegsatay? Waaba ka dartaye :D :D

Maqane   

Haatu;982685 wrote:
Ina adeerow, eraygan ma kula habboon yahay sida aad u adeegsatay? Waaba ka dartaye

Inaar, i apologize to Golaha Ilaalinta Afka Hooyo (GIAH) for overusing that word in two posts (i think), before they spit on me :D :D :D. Are you sure you're not talking about the Hamuug/sawir itself? if so, then you're Maskax wasaqle (dirty minded) :P .

Haatu   

Abbaas;982741 wrote:
Inaar, i apologize to Golaha Ilaalinta Afka Hooyo (GIAH) for overusing that word in two posts (i think), before they spit on me
. Are you sure you're not talking about the Hamuug/sawir itself? if so, then you're Maskax wasaqle (dirty minded)

I was talking about you calling the hummaag (image but technically means an unclear sight/image/view) a 'maqaal'. Mise you meant thread=maqaal?

Maskax wasaqle? Man do you think I'm an iskoris or something? :P

Maqane   

Haatu;982743 wrote:
I was talking about you calling the hummaag (image but technically means an unclear sight/image/view) a 'maqaal'. Mise you meant thread=maqaal?

Maskax wasaqle? Man do you think I'm an iskoris or something?

Maya, waxaan mooday maqaal=image, marka sidiisuba waa ''article'' ee ma aha ''image''.

Lol @ iskoris, but that's what i probably thought.