Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

Late Eid Mubarak And Welcome To the Somali Men Private Club.

Asalamu Alikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatu,

This is a very good initiative Brother Hawaidan, are you currently in Somalia? And can you maybe start us off by telling us the state of where you are and how things are improving or deteriorating. I'm a newbie on this form from the Great White North!

Hawdian   

Mujahed Spartacus and Mujahed Guleed welcome. Guleed i will comeback to you l with the situation current in the somali peninsula. All privat club have certain titles for members only and looking at the situation back home I decided that all members have the exculsive right to be titles Madaxweyne , Boqor,Garaad,Suuldan, Sayed , Mujahed added to their name.

Hawdian   

After Carefully consideration and in view of their Geesinimo

I have decided to welcome Imam Axmed Gurey and Dr cumar raabi to be welcomed as honorary members.

Hawdian   

This exclusive club nor its members have time for haters. Nor Am I willing to debate with You. Please see youself out. Yareey sifacn uga baax meeshan sacad kuma xayo. note you will not be accepted nomatter how many youtube videos you upload. This club full of madaxweynayaal will be going from strength to strength have no doubt.

D.O.C   

The most famous ****** practices that affects somali mens daily live are QAAD, QABIIL, SAXAAFAD and SIYAASAD.

Safferz   

Hawdian;982036 wrote:
This exclusive club nor its members have time for haters. Nor Am I willing to debate with You. Please see youself out. Yareey sifacn uga baax meeshan sacad kuma xayo. note you will not be accepted nomatter how many youtube videos you upload. This club full of madaxweynayaal will be going from strength to strength have no doubt.

No. Go start your own boys' forum if you want, this is SOL and people are free to post in whatever thread they'd like.

Hawdian   

A warm welcome to Muj. Madaxweyne Apophis . That is a good Q which I will answer. To keep it short garoobna waa raaxyo guurna waa Gabadh.Laakin certain cases of men fallen in love with a garoob has been reported and one of the advantages is as reported less fuzzing with shaqada saxeerta. the disadvantage is as we all know waa la nuugey geedka.

Hawdian   

Reeyo;982068 wrote:
This whole forum is men's club.!

We should really create an environment that attracts females!

On the First day of eid Al Adha A day whos meaning is well known . I decided to Start the SMPC to Make peace between the The

Madaxweyasha Somaliyeed on SOL or real life . I will not stop on my God Guided Mission. The SMPC will Succeed with the Full support of its Members and with Guiding of God .

In ALLe We trust.:cool:

Hawdian   

D.O.C;982038 wrote:
The most famous ****** practices that affects somali mens daily live are QAAD, QABIIL, SAXAAFAD and SIYAASAD.

ON QAD: The Egyptian has the Waterpipe, The American his Sixpack of bud. Then I See no problem if A Member has a moderate intake of Salat or Redbull.After All who can say No to A madaxweyne I Can't.

On Qabil : The Prophet was from Quriaash , We have members who take great pride in their Qabiil and So should they. Allah Make them of Noble Qabiil .

On Siyaasda: To agree on A consensuses on the Siyasda Somaliyed was one of the reason SMPC was created.

ON Safaxada: The Saxafada is a good thing. SPMC are looking at opening its own in due time.

please ask any other Q's :cool:

Thanks

Hawdian   

Its A Privileged for me to Reveal the Latest Honorary Member Of SMPC

its the legendary World Champion ,The Great African and great Somali 1987 World Champion Cabdi Bile Cabdi

When a Journalist Asked his mom about Biles Talent She Said in Afsomali Waxan uuu direy jirey kaan ka weeyne markuu fakaado kkkkkk Big Lov to his MOM.. :cool:

Note: A man who has a technical named after him is of course one of the First to Me Given the Title of Honorary member.

Apophis;982056 wrote:
What are the advantages and disadvantages of dating garoob?

Disadvantage: She'll go Safferz on you.

Advantage: You can quit at anytime and not worry about leaving behind any packages.