Sign in to follow this  
Hawdian

Late Eid Mubarak And Welcome To the Somali Men Private Club.

Hawdian   

Aslamu Calikum Dear Users of this great forum and a late Eid Mabrook.

Kusoo Dhawoow.

This is my little contribution to this site. This blog will be a privat somali men platform No ladies allowed on this one blog please . So

What can you post anything affecting the somali men or you can grab a coup of shaay and relax after Discussion about Somaliland,Somaliya,Ocadenia,Puntland iyo qaar kale badan..

:cool:

Maqane   

Sheikh Hawdianoow, thanks for the warm welcome marka hore, mar labaad, salaan boqol iyo toban iyo afar iga gudoon, mida sedaxaad, our women are being hijacked day by day by non nomads and this is trending as you know, what can we do about this? Mahadsanid!

Hawdian   

Abbaas;981879 wrote:
Sheikh Hawdianoow, thanks for the warm welcome marka hore, mar labaad, salaan boqol iyo toban iyo afar iga gudoon, mida sedaxaad, our women are being hijacked day by day by non nomads and this is trending as you know, what can we do about this? Mahadsanid!

Welcome Mujahed Abbas . My take on this situation would be a certain percentage of any race women would allways marry ajanabi, However we should be concerted if many of Hablaheena are marrying Ajinabi because of Cuqdad Nafsi . We must take pride in our family and stand by them waliba dumarka qaasahaan

And I believe another reason would be the situation of political war among somali men, if we united and agree on the political situation backhome I am sure the magaac somali would be something to be proud of once again.

Hawdian   

Mad_Mullah;981880 wrote:
^ Maybe get of the internet and out of the cafes
:D

First welcome to your Private Club Sayed.

Keep the good humour We need Good and Bright Ideas. A prayer and two could help aswell.

Cadale   

Hawdian;981889 wrote:
Welcome Mujaahid Cadale Soo Dhawoow cuup shahaa shuubo..

Thanks mate dee iska waran,saxiib?

Hawdian   

alxamdulilah im doing good brother Cadale how;s things with you?

To all members do not reply to non members. thank you ;) this is after-all a private club,