Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mongrelization of Mogadishu begins

Saalax   

Look what the Palestinians are going through (much worse than Somalis) look what Syrians are going

through, but you don't see them selling their women short to non Arabs because they have pride. So

regardless of the situation Somalia is in, it doesn't mean it is ok for them to give the go ahead

for their women to be taken in Mogadishu whether it is Bantus or Turks.

Saalax;981862 wrote:
Look what the Palestinians are going through (much worse than Somalis) look what Syrians are going through, but you don't

see them selling their women short to non Arabs because they have pride.

First of all nobody is telling you to "sell" your women. Secondly, yes they do, especially Syrians to rich Arab gulf people that have sex with them, take their virginity and then send them back to the refugee camps (in Jordan and Turkey). There are dozens of article/documentaries on this.

Again we're not talking about mass marriages between two countries but one Somali from Xamar marrying a Turk. Half of the posters aren't even from Xamar, not only that but they call them HAG and savages etc. so what do we care if they marry a Turk?

Wadani   

Mad_Mullah;981863 wrote:
First of all nobody is telling you to "sell" your women. Secondly, yes they do, especially Syrians to rich Arab gulf people that have sex with them, take their virginity and then send them back to the refugee camps (in Jordan and Turkey). There are dozens of article/documentaries on this.

Again we're not talking about mass marriages between two countries but one Somali from Xamar marrying a Turk. Half of the posters aren't even from Xamar, not only that but they call them HAG and savages etc. so what do we care if they marry a Turk?

But they're selling them to other Arabs. Do u think anyone here would have a problem if it was a Somali from Djibouti marrying that girl in Xamar?

We care if they marry a turk cuz they're Somali, and them being HAG doesn't change that.

If you don't like Turks then don't accept their charity, show your pride then, you hypocrites, you are waiving their flags and dancing niiko for them when they arrive but ONE of them marrying a random Mogadishu chick is too much for your non-existing pride.

Haatu;981824 wrote:
You know it's really bad but do you know the amount of social stigma they would face? I know a person that married a kenyan bantu or something and their children were called caruurtii adoomada and the family as a whole ostracized. Would you allow that to happen to your daughter? For goodnesss sake a relative was ostracized coz she married a Garre, forget bantu.

Loooooooooooooooooooool; abti are you serious? Ostracized for marrying a Garre?

LMAO

Haatu   

QansaxMeygaag;981929 wrote:
Loooooooooooooooooooool; abti are you serious? Ostracized for marrying a Garre?

LMAO

I had the same reaction as well. I thought dadku kibir badanaa :D The guy was one of the nicest people you could meet who actually works to support his family and was one of the few that didn't ask for money. Half of them so-called gob ab.same folks can only dream of having the man's karti but some people can't see beyond isir sadly.

Haatu;981935 wrote:
I had the same reaction as well. I thought dadku kibir badanaa
:D
The guy was one of the nicest people you could meet who actually works to support his family and was one of the few that didn't ask for money. Half of them so-called gob ab.same folks can only dream of having the man's karti but some people can't see beyond isir sadly.

How sad, sounds like ethnic pride gone berserk...Although I must say that it is a common reaction among many NFD somalis...I don't know what our Garre brothers and sisters did or did not do waaaaaaaaaay back, the first reaction is "why, why? qof kale ma waydi"