Sign in to follow this  
Saalax

Mongrelization of Mogadishu begins

Saalax   

Well in that case it is Re-Mongrelization since most of the reer xamar cad cad people fled Mogadishu during

the wars, the Turks are mongrelizating Mogadishu this time.

Hawdian   

judging be the picture I think this time its a Xamar Madoowe . good to see the welcome our turkish brothers get in Xamar.

Jacpher;981807 wrote:
A big no for the Somali Bantu brothers but Turks, hell yeah.

Would it be okay with you if your daughter or sister were to marry a Somali Bantu?

Haatu   

Jacpher;981807 wrote:
A big no for the Somali Bantu brothers but Turks, hell yeah.

You know it's really bad but do you know the amount of social stigma they would face? I know a person that married a kenyan bantu or something and their children were called caruurtii adoomada and the family as a whole ostracized. Would you allow that to happen to your daughter? For goodnesss sake a relative was ostracized coz she married a Garre, forget bantu.

Wadani   

Haatu;981824 wrote:
You know it's really bad but do you know the amount of social stigma they would face? I know a person that married a kenyan bantu or something and their children were called caruurtii adoomada and the family as a whole ostracized. Would you allow that to happen to your daughter?
For goodnesss sake a relative was ostracized coz she married a Garre
, forget bantu.

I'm fascinated by these Garre people. Are they Somalis or Oromos or a hybrid of sorts? Do they claim us, or do they ascribe to their own distinct identity? So are you saying other Somalis look down on them? Why? Plz tell me as much as you can about them. Thanks in advance.