Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Polanyi   

bro, if england stay in the world cup production will rise, more jobs will available, and more Somalis will have jobs.

ok. good day.

Polanyi   

Nuune, i am just playing around, bro. I said to someone before the tournament that england have the same qashin team as 4 years ago and that they will not get far. I think I said it on here as well after the USA game. Germany deserve to be in the qfinals, no matter what the papers bombard us with for the next week.

ps. wth did he bring heskey on far. walahi, i was laughing.

nuune   

^^ And wright-Philips :D

It is all OVER, now all English go home and complain about being robbed!

Hales   

Blame the back four, thats the worse English defending i have ever seen. Too many spaces unclosed, the back four too distant away from eachother, bad positioning.

The midfield was also all over the place. The English came with no ideas they were all over the place unfornately.

I disagreed with the players the manager picked at the start yes they are world class, but these same players are very unreliable as history has shown.

They needed fresh players and younger players such as Downing, Ashley Young and others.

Atleast theyll be a potentially good quarter Final

Argentina vs Germany

How about that.

2:2 would have given England the boost. This would have been a different game. England exposed themselves trying to close a gap that should have been closed by Lambard's disallowed goal.

England was cheated. Life goes on.

Oh, Libaax, kamoon. You are over-analysing. Even if it was 3-1 ku dhamaan lahayd excuses waba la dhageysan karay, but 4-1 has no excuse. Nothatsoeverexcuse. They were crushed. The fine, more quality team have won.

Even Jarmalka could have scored 6 if they wanted to in the last 15 minutes of the game.

nuune   

^ Maskiin, this is when some of us says Amerikaanka(sory Libaax) shouldn't talk about Football :D ,

Libaax is being unfair here,, I would have said if the score stayed 2-1, that England was robbed, or cheated, far more robbery happens all the time.

Hales   

justice served after 44 years

Thats what i thought when that happened.

Justice served, indeed.

MZanzi   

Nuunow,That Kid OZIL is making the overpaid and overrated losers in Enlgand’s midfield look like harambe stars

Haa, Nuunka. I honestly didn't want the score to end 2-1, either. I know what the screaming British tabloids would've written tomorrow's edition.

One more reason cunuga yar ee Mascuud is a fine player is proven once again. Baaskaas uu dhigay in the fourth goal, sida uu ula sugay and perfectly passing in the right very moment, only a quality player does that. If it would've been mid kale, he would have overshot the goal selfishly.