Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

NGONGE   

England are actually weaker with King. Rio was the only proper defender in that team. King, Carraghar and Terry are all reactionary defenders who deal with the danger when it comes rather than anticapate it. It is why all three are always throwing their bodies in front of shots and basically spend most of their time on the floor. Worse still, now that it is King and Terry, the England central defence has no pace at all. Kubbada barta ya badow.

NGONGE   

^^ The more you write the more you show yourself up, saaxib. icon_razz.gif (Lucio is the John Terry of Brazil, their Rio is Juan). Kubbada barta ya naas.

BOB   

Ngonge adiga iyo saaxiibkaa A&T bullies weynaaday baad tihiin...though I agree with your point fully what I don't agree with is how you always bully Norfsky with your old tried and tested line of.....fill in the empty space for me. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Ngonge & A&T meesha waxay ka dhigeen fadhi ku dirir...waxey dadka ku qasbayaan waxay doonaan...waxoodu waa san galis. :D

waa dictators nimanku.

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ Norf gives as good as he gets. Plus he's very stubborn. :D

I resent the fact that I am being compared to A&T here. That man (though my dear friend) makes it up as he goes along (I still prefer him to Tuujiye when it comes to football). :D

BOB   

:D:D:D

I hope A&T reads this...I think you just strained your friendship with A&T...he wont like the fact that you rate Tuujiye above him. :D I can't wait for his comment on that.

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ NGONGE, Tuujiska haduu asoo ordaayo ku dhihi doonaa "waraa carabeeti see camal adi, wah, beezaani iska dhig camal" :D

AT&T got one ticket for the world cup, can anyone guess which game he would be watching smile.gif

HINT: that game, he is going with an Indian woman, but guess the game?!! :D

NGONGE   

^^ I'll have to, I'm with Spain after all. ;)

Anyway, since this section is full of Timmy-Two-Teams, I see no reason why I should stick with one prediction. Therefore, Spain is my choice followed by Brazil followed by Maradonna's boys. But I really can't see past Spain.

P.S.

Since you're an occasional Liverpool fan, you may enjoy watching Pepe Reina's clip on YouTube. Search for his name and the word Camerero. Brilliant stuff. :D

King has been in better form than Rio all season I thought this was common knowledge, and Terry has been the least impressive of the bunch

NGONGE   

^^ King has been in better form because Rio only played about twelve games all season. However, whilst King has been playing against Wigan, Hull and Burnley, Ferdinand was involved in CL games against (slightly) bigger teams. :D