Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Tuujiye   

Dawson miyaa loo wacay? aniga Lescot in ee u wacdaan baan maqlay...

I hope Rooney in calool xanuun ku dhaco!...

Wareer Badanaa!!

BOB   

Kaas calool xanuun waxba kama taraayo...in fact kaas calool xanuun haduu ku dhaco England will win the world because koox kasta oo ee England la cayaareeso ku dhuus aa la leeyahay...koox uu Rooney ku dhuusay maxaa u yaalo? allah kaas qurmuun shoow...tii kaas kasoo hoos kacdaa bakhtiday.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujiye   

WTF is up with the friendlies this year? Drogba is out! Muntari might miss some games and Pirlo too....

I can't believe Essien and Drogba are not in this world cup? looool I lost all the players I liked this world cup! WTF!!!! no Ronaldinho no Essien and no Drogba!

WAREER BADANAA!!!!

BOB   

Originally posted by *BOB:

What on earth does Heskey do other than commit fouls and dive around?

I hate to say it my dear brothers and sisters but I told you so...We all know that this World Cup would've been Rio's last and he was on the brink of making history as the first black man ever to captain England in a world cup but now that will never ever happen thanks to a certain donkey called Heskey....Why tackle a team-mate in the first place? Wuxu waa xayawaan at best....Sorry Norfsky and Karl Polanyi.

:D

Mr Sick might be out of the world cup as well...if you do not know who I'm refering to then his name is Arjen Robben...he's done his hammy today in a friendly against Hungry and that's a huge blow for us as he was one of the guys I was expecting to lead Oranje to glory. :(

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Gerrard will be captain. First LFC captain at the WC. Forget all that black man nonsense Bobster.

A blessing in disguise me thinks.

Abtigiis   

I was counting on Rio's vulnerablity when I talked about England not making an impact. If he is out, maybe England will play well. But that is if Dawson plays. It appears King is stepping into Rio's shoes and I still feel English defence will disappoint. King is better than Rio though.

Haatu   

A&T you've got a point there. Rio was the obvious weak link in the english defence. King might not be that much better as proved in the recent friendlies, but he doesn't make the same mistakes as Rio.

Tuujiye   

^^ KING is better sxb... you never seen him in the big stage before so give him a chance...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Usheeg saxib. Rio is not a big loss when King is fit. If it was Gerrard, Rooney or Terry then we're in trouble.

BOB   

Arjen Robben will make it to the World Cup...Yeahhhhaaaaaaa! smile.gif

That's one mighty good news for Oranje. :cool:

Peace, Love & Unity.