Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

nuune   

and even Xavi the genius who never misses a pass missed more than I've ever seen him miss,

How unfair yaa BOB, and you forgot to mention that Xavi holds the world cup record of the highest passes, he completed that last night, 607 passes.

N.O.R.F   

Ngonge and Nuune are basking in the glory that is Spain :D

The UK WC coverage was shocking. Substandard to say the least.

I just got back and turned on AJ Sports WC Channel and I'm now watching all the goals from all the games.

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ngonge and Nuune are basking in the glory that is Spain
:D

HeHeHe. Milking it 120% is more like it. I like how NGONGE is telling everyone "kubbadda soo barta yaakheey". :D

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Libaax would disagree, LoL. He would bring many of his poor excuses and accuse Muller of not doing anything, but being an iska orod orod player.

Well done to Muller again. I am glad he won both prizes.

:D:D

MMA, Muller did very well in the tournament. He got his "Golden Boot" award. Hopefully he will not turn into a club failure just like his mentors Klose and Padolski. :D

I would have been happy had Fifa gave the "best young player" award to Andre Ayew, the prodigious left-footed midfielder who was short-listed for that award. He is younger than Muller as well.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Norfsky:

Ngonge and Nuune are basking in the glory that is Spain

HeHeHe. Milking it 120% is more like it. I like how NGONGE is telling everyone "kubbadda soo barta yaakheey".
Dee maxaa la sameeyaa? :D

He will milk it now and throughout the whole of next season. The problem is they both got the main prediction terribly wrong last season. Maantaa waa 'kubada barta' :D

A&T hadalkiisaba iska daa. Kaasi wali tacsi buu ku jiraa after Brazil's dismal performance :D

BOB   

NGONGE & Nuune

are GLORY HUNTERS hadba kooxdii badisa ama ay is leeyihiin wax bay qaadan kartaa bay la jiraan...I will show you iyagoo kooxo kale u qeylinaya come the Euros in 2012 Insha Allah. :D

Waar Naga Daaya Dee. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

NGONGE   

^^ That's called understanding football dee. Kubbada barta. :D

Anyway, the world cup is over. Time to go back to the bread and butter football. I make no predictions on Liverpool's chances this coming season but Arsenal will still be rubbish. :D

BOB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ That's called understanding football dee. Kubbada barta.

22171-Clipart-Illustration-Of-A-Yellow-E

Peace, Love & Unity.

Oz   

De-Jong-Alonso-Foul-Holland-Spain-World-

Spain edged it and the biggest of congratulations to them, imo the Dutch were lucky to finish with 10 men on the field, really De Jong should have walked for his Karate Kick on Alonso.

A lot will criticise Webb but practically all the fouls were yellow cards, Webb is a good referee and the fouls merited yellows.

It is justice that Spain won the World Cup, over the 4 year cycle since the last World Cup they have been the best side in World football and it is fitting that they crowned it with the World Cup.

N.O.R.F   

According to A&T logic the next world cup will be between Argentina and Portugal. They have both beaten the champions in frendlies lately scoring 4 goals each. The Argies also beat Brazil in a friendly in Qatar so they will win the Copa America as well. Waar waa sheeko dhamaatay.

Tuujiye   

^^^ waraa duqa faraha kaqaad! TV Plasma ah ayuu soo gatay sanadkaan oo sidaan maqlay, game dhaafa ma jiro. Adigoo kale oo biibitooyinka carabta dhex fadhiya miyaad u qabtaa?

Wareer Badanaa!!!