Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

The Zack   

MMA, agreed. cidda have already caused some real upsets in this world cup. We will see how they try to dominate Xavi's midfield, that man always owns that part of the soccer field when he is playing. Aragaane....

Somalina   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Sister NNC, I've to say soori before I do this, but I have to flag wave for Jarmalka maanta. It is just too much watching how excellent football they play as a great team and not to cheer.

smilie_flagge6.gifsmilie_flagge6.gifsmilie_flagge6.gifsmilie_flagge6.gif

:D:D Congrats MMA! 4 is the magic number eh!

It was really an impressive performance by the Germans. They just keep getting better and better with each game.

Diego was finally tested and he failed big time!

OS and Saak, Schweinsteiger (or as I call him Mr. Kawaanle since that is what his name means :D ) suu u soo bandhigay the third goal was so effortless. How shambolic their defense was, sida uu u dhex maray so easy, so team-priority.

Even Spain haddee imaato, and you are expecting too much from them to pass Paraguay, waa arkeysaa the Jarmalka's midfield will remain the same. They said Gaana will stop it, Ingiriiska will stop it and finally today it was, they said, Messi's field.

NNC, ;)

MZanzi   

Originally posted by The Zack:

The final of this World Cup is not predictable but the the Semifinal will be like this:

Ghana VS Brazil

Argentina VS Spain

Mark my words on that one..

:D:D:D:D This is now officially the worst SOL prediction icon_razz.gif

^ Zack runtiis bay ahaydee, laaluusha la baxshay! :D

Bad day for Fuzball! sorry to see Argentine crushed out! My 2nd favorite team humiliated my 1st fav team. Pain! Go germany go. Guys dont be haters! Germany is great country! go and experience it. I now pledge my unconditional allegiance to the German 2010 cause. Viva Deutschland! :D

switchx.jpg

The Zack   

Originally posted by MZanzi:

quote:Originally posted by The Zack:

The final of this World Cup is not predictable but the the Semifinal will be like this:

Ghana VS Brazil

Argentina VS Spain

Mark my words on that one..

:D:D:D:D

This is now officially the worst SOL prediction
icon_razz.gif
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i got 1/4 of it right waryaa, give me some credit dee. Midda kale I can count 200 real football analysts that predicted it the same way I did.

Somalina   

MMA I've already made the switch to my 2nd team.

switchx.jpg

:D:D:D by the 2nd goal I've bid them goodbye!

p.s. thanks Allamagan for the pic

Somalina   

:D:D You know it homeskillet! lol..

Don't forget to give Muller props yaaqee! This kid made his country proud!

The German coach was not paid for today's game, he was volunteering...lol

Polanyi   

A marvellous performance from Germany. The way they find short passes and make space each is great stuff. Both england and argentina couldn't cope with it. And the lad Ozil is something else.

ps. tacsi to ghana.

BOB   

I don't like Spain which means they will be Champions. :mad:

They're a team full of cheats...from David Villa, Puyol, Sergio, Capdevilla, Sergio Ramos. :mad:

Germany I've never ever supported you but now I do so you better not let me down. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Lool@at all those swiching to Germany because "they are winning" lool. Show little conviction boys. smile.gif

MMA and Nuune, Ghana stopped Germany except that Ozil freak shot. I can't imagine Germany scoring 4:0 against Holland or Spain. Let us come down to earth and not get too excited. Both these teams will exploit Germany's back four.

BOB   

Holland will beat Germany without a shadow of a doubt but I'm not sure whether we can beat Spain...you ge' me blood? :D

Oscar Cardozo...Dhoos Fowqal Dhoos :D

Peace, Love & Unity.