Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

NGONGE   

^^ Brazil's games against Holland have always been tight, saaxib (I think it was the last world cup or the one before where the Dutch lost on spot kicks). Germany against Argentina is also a game that has been played in various world cups in the past (with the bloody Germans always coming on top, remember 2006?). Ghana has to face a very good South American side (was it Uru or Para? I always get confused with the names). The only one I can safely predict is the Spain one. They're playing against an average side that will rely on defence and really has no attack to speak of (Santa Cruise and all).

nuune   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ And now we'll be missing A&T.
:D

He will be back before the Ghana game, and entertain us with his usual "I think" & "Brazil should have killed the game" :D

NGONGE   

^^ War he wont. He'll disappear for a week then come back saying he was on a field trip. Ninka miyanaad baran? :D

Despite all the dives and acting of Roben, he and rest the Dutch played well. On our side, Fabiano was useless today and wished he was taken out right after the 2nd kicked off, but he stayed too long. Once the second goal was scored the whole team lost composure and we saw the result of it, Felipo Melo.

BOB   

A&T you're still my uncle that I LOVE gaalo kubad ku kala adkaatay ina kala geyn meyso aniga iyo adiga...ISKU DHIIG baan nahay before anything else...just remember that. :D

I LOVE Felipe Melo. ;)

PS. Let me know when Dunga is being LYNCHED :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Waar dee odayga credit siiya, he did say that Holland is only team that is capable of defeating Brazil. Maxaa loogu jikaarayaa odayga?

I can't take 2 defeats in a day, so Ghana come make us proud today!! Ghana all the way..

^^My condolences Ghelle and ATT. smile.gif

Arjen Robben is just an amazing little guy. :D He looks like as if his whole middle body is run over by a truck. Wuu qaloocan yahay isaga dhan. :D:D He terrorized the Brazilian defense today and that got the Brazilians become so emotional in the end. Nobody wanted to foul him. :D

What a game. I was so delighted to see Brazil sent home. :D

Somalina   

Uruguay all the way.

How a lunatic like Melo, who had a disastrous season for the Bianco Neri was selected by Dunga is baffling. Oh well, it backfired in his face. Mac sokor.

Jacpher   

So bad Brasil is eliminated. That goalie oo soo baxay killed whatever hope we had. Can you imagine he jumped to defend the ball from his own defense. Terrible mistake that cost them the cup. L. Fabiano should have been on the bench long before he touched that ball on his head.

Hoping Ghana advances today to crush these guys real bad. This cup is coming to the Americas. No European this year.