Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Tuujiye   

loool They need KING in the back.. Thats what he gets for using dawson for CB.. Capelo should be fired!

Germany couldn't play like this VS Ghana lool I am very happy and proud for Ghana now.. I really believe that Ghana is strong enough to get to the finals walaahi.. After watching every team, I believe Ghana has one of the strongest systems in the game..

Sorry Norf! ciyaalkaan ingiriiska oo caana booraha kasoo dhargay meeshaan in ee soo gaaraan maba aheen lool... qashinka in saas loogalo ee aheed mar hore..lol..

nuune, Irish xunka ahi maxaad ka taqaan banooni adiga? waraa if England scored 2 at half, wili waa laga reyn lahaa lool they don't even have the midfield how are they going to win? Azol ayaa iska heystay dhexda lool....

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

^^^^

After watching every team, I believe Ghana has one of the strongest systems in the game..

iska aamus sxb, if you believe qashinkaas, then ciisaa budiinaa muusaa budiinaa

MzAnGi, that Ozil is a killer

MZanzi   

Nuune sxb stop hating Ghana, The team is unpredictable. They play very well against really good teams and they will give Uruguay a run for their money

Maskiin macruuf Ozil was quality today.

Somalina   

The golden generation in the England squad did not answer the call, the German youth did as they were clinical in their finishing today. The score could've been 5-3 and Germany would've still won.

Tuujka, Gaana were lucky because Jarmalka was extremely under pressure. Jarmalka uma baran pressure. Ma'ogiyee mar hore afartooda iyagana laga dhalin lahaa. It is so yax yax to watch Gaana play runtii sometimes. See u ciyaarayaan, some of the attackers selfishness especially that half-Jarmal dude, banoonigooda bug bugta ah without any accuracy.

Masansi (did I get it right? :D ), he sure is. Mascuud waxaa ku jeclahay he is so unselfish, quality player. I dislike selfish players. Ismana waalo. I liked how he put that Johnson defender to shame.

I don't fancy German football. They don' t play an attractive football. To the German fans here (Nuune, MMA), Awooweyaal, by now you guys should know I will never give the Germans any credit. :D

a 2:2 would have been devastating for the inexperienced young German team. Germany has huge problems at the back which can easily be exposed by a good team. Ghana did that few times. Football is about momentum and confidence and it would have been a big blow to Germany if England closed the gap that quickly. England never recovered from the few mistakes they made early on, and I am angry they never showed the "urgency" needed to tie the game after Labmard's goal was disallowed. The disallowed goal helped the Germans tremendously no doubt.

Life goes on. Germany will not reach anywhere. Let them enjoy the glory of the "disallowed" goal. :D:D

PS: For the record, let me state that England played poorly.

Tuujiye   

MMA, Ghana played really good and it wasn't luck.. They had lots of chances to score against Germany waraa.. Germany got a lucky outside shot.. Ghana had a game plan and itw as to presure the bal marax yahoo maxaa banooni ka taqaan? Iftin iyo Banaadir Banoonigooda maad u qabtaa la ciyaaraye? If Ghana faces Germany again, Germany will loose waana ogtahay....

Nuune waraa adiga goormaa koox yeelanee?

Liverpool oo Baqti ahna waa naga daba wadaa iyagoo meed ah oo bareele saaran.. Hadana Ghana ayaad rabtaa in aad soo barbar dhigtid tubaako cunayaashii Irishka ahaa? iyagoo sidii Islaamihii caanaha gadi jiray camal u qeelinaayo ayaa iigu danbeysay... Waraa Ghana plays every game different and is working..

Mzani, Ghana saaxiib orod ee ku dhaafee Uruguay trust me.. Ghana group culus ee kasoo baxday and Uruguay wili lama test gareen.. Forlaan hadii dhexda laga qaado, kooxdaas waa u dhamaatay... Speed iyo waxaa lugu dilaa ball presure u fiirso adiga.. They do have strong defence but who did they play again? Germany is way better than Uruguay saaxiib and Ghana played well...

Jarmal kaan faraxsan oo niikinaayaan maanta, war maad joogtaan? geeri baa usoo socoto oo wee tacsiyeen doonan next week lool... Maradona ayaa idiin soo socdo ee bal suga... 1990 finals lool

Wareer Badanaa!!!

nuune   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

I don't fancy German football. They don' t play an attractive football. To the German fans here (Nuune, MMA), Awooweyaal, by now you guys should know I will never give Germans any credit.
:D

a 2:2 would have been devastating for the inexperienced young German team. Germany has huge problems at the back which can easily be exposed by a good team. Ghana did that few times. Football is about momentum and confidence and it would have been a big blow to Germany if England closed the gap that quickly. England never recovered from the few mistakes they made early on, and I am angry they never showed the "urgency" needed to tie the game after Labmard's goal was disallowed. The disallowed goal helped the Germans tremendously no doubt.

Life goes on. Germany will not reach anywhere. Let them enjoy the glory of the "disallowed" goal.
:D:D

PS: For the record, let me state that England played poorly.

:D:D Libaax, sxb waxaaga waa ka dareey marka, sxb check the 4 goals the Germans scored, double check again and tell me if that was a quality or not smile.gif

BOB   

The whole mentality of the Blighty needs to change and it has to start with the Media because I guarantee you if Ozil was British he would've suffered a broken leg long time ago by now because of these dim-wit so-called pundits in the media who keep on praising the talentless thugs who kick the talented players for a living because they know they can get away with it and the media will label him Rock, Hard, Brave etc.

As an Arsenal fan I've heard so many times where a so-called pundit would openly call for the head or Knees and Ankles to be precise of the Arsenal players just because they They Don't Like It Up Against 'Em' and the kids will grow up believing all you need to do is break someone's leg, ankle and stuff and you'll be hailed as a hero when in truth every British kid should've been aspiring to be the next Ronaldinho, Messi, Ronaldo but isntead they look upto players that they should never even watch let alone idolize them.

Today we all saw how England were desperate for a clever playmaker who knew what to do with the ball whenever in position and that's what made the difference.

I honestly don't see a player in England squad who has the composure and the vision Ozil has and how many of them could stay as calm as he was when he laid the 4th goal for Muller.

PS. They are already calling for Capello's head...typical England. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Tuujka, Maaradoona iyo xirtiisa, Meksiko hasoo dhaafaan horta.

And if they do, sidii asaga loogu ooysiiye in 1990 final ayaa loogu ooysiinaa.

It is a given Jarmalka quietly and mysteriously happen to be in semi or final games of Ciyaaraha Adduunka. No fusses needed from them. How many semi-finals and finals ayee tageen? From my head:

2006 - semi-final

2002 - final

1990 - final (won it)

1986 - final

1982 - final

1974 - final (won it)

1970 - semi-final

1966 - final

Three consecutive times in finals. Now that is something, you know it. The rest were mostly in quarter-finals.

Nuune, read MMA's comment above you on how Garmany doesn't play well "under pressure". A 2:2 would have been "a death sentence", and a game changer for the young german lads on the field. As a matter of fact, the German back four would have easily fallen apart.

That is what worries all the German pundits back home. :D:D

My Turkish brother Ozil did well for them today. :D:D:D

Libaax, it is about time you give a credit where it is surely due. Of course and granted, Premier League is far more attractive to watch than any other domestic league in Yurub. That, I admit. However, that doesn't diminish Jarmalka's national team and how they play.

Jarmalka play far more attractive, qualitative football than any other team aan ku arkay in this tournament. Kamoon, the skillful players in the middle (the four of them, I don't have to name) make the ball so easy to follow, so attractive to love football.

I honestly believe they could have scored more if they wanted in the last 15 minutes. They didn't. They were decent gentlemen for that, Ingiriiska lama caybeynaayee. :D

Somalina   

@MMA, I think that in 3-6 years, the Bundesliga will surpass the EPL and become Europe's best, simply because the German clubs are investing more money on the ground particularly in their in-house youth development. Hamburg, Werder Bremen, and Bayern Munich are already starting to have more impact in all of the major European tournaments.

Also their national team will always be 1 of the 2 teams to beat to win the World Cup. My 2 cents

Argentina 2-0 Mexico 1half