FIFA World Cup

North Korea v Ivory Coast, Gp G, 15:00

Prediction:

Portugal v Brazil, Gp G, 15:00

Prediction:

Chile v Spain, Gp H, 19:30

Prediction:

Switzerland v Honduras, Gp H, 19:30

Should be a beauty....Marathooooooooooon footie!!

After Materazzi's shithouse behaviour four years ago it was nice to see a bit gamesmanship from the Slovak keeper, no doubt in Milan they would have approved. :D:D

Abtigiis   

If Switzerland and Chile qualify today, it means I scored 13/16 in my predictions three months ago. So, I have the right to blow my own Vuvuzela. :D:D I got it wrong for Germany, England and Ghana whom I thought will go out. But look at the one's I got right:

Slovakia

Japan

South Korea

Tonight Spain needs to come up with something special (and not some diagonal ball-passing which the uninitiated Haatu and Tuujiye) think is great football to avoid early exit.

NGONGE   

Spain will absolutely destroy the crazy Chile team. Horta ma i maqasheen? I said absolutely destroy. :D

Abtigiis   

Norf,

You need a break from the uninspring and easy to predict Preimer league but not from the World Cup theatre, where each match is a great spectacle. :D:D

I think real football is played every four years in the World Cup and Euro's. Club games are just a watse of time. Wigan plays Manchester United, Bacelona faces Bilbao. Waa useless runtii.

NGONGE   

^^ Have you watched Chile, saaxib. They only know how to attack in numbers and I don't think they have any proper defensive game. Alonso is going to have a field day I tell you.

Abtigiis   

It might turn out to be a high scoring game. What chile lack at the back, Spain lack too. It will be intersting to see how it goes but Spain is under more pressure and I can see Puyol getting red-card markuu nin sii cararaya lug ka daba geeyo. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Spain has a more solid back line than most teams in this tournment, saaxib. Pique has been sensational. Puyol might struggle with Brazil but not with this Chile side. War have you been watching both teams mese you're still going with your predictions from three months ago? Chile are as open as the Somali border, saaxib. :D

^ no doubt that she had distracted him. She denied that though.

after the match. looool look at them they both avoiding each others eye contact. Indho is jecel isma egi karaan aya ka dhacday...

I hope she is there near [him] spain's goal post during the Chile match. :D

nuune   

^^ She is one hottie bombaastic, suunka ay xirantahay waxaa laga sameeyay haraga shabeelka :D

North Korea will upset and punish Côte d’Ivoire.

- Canavaro resigned from international duty.

AT&T, show waxaaba fiican inaadan prediction sameenin, halka koox een isla taageerno waa North Korea, ee Vuvuulaha qumaati uga niic sii :D