Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

baxaaaaaaaaa, bloody mafia's. ma harayaan, ciyaartii markey dhamaan rabto ee soo kaceen.

Bloody Europeans :D:D Where are those yapping about the Africans. Defending champions and the finalist are both not only out, but sitting on the bottom of their groups. Now what?

Honestly speaking I dont have faith in Ghana, the american may run over the ghanaians. Based on their last 3 matches, the USA looks unstoppable and showed desire to win each game and never give up and on the other hand Ghana has for sure some quality team but goal-shy, they lack of pace and consistency. I wish them good luck and beat the americans. Africa's only child on the tournament!

baxyey baxyey! Gaalki talyaani shubyey, good riddance! If England beat the German team on sunday, they can reach far in this tournament, but I doubt they can do that, coz I know the german. smile.gif

So far in Group E it looks like Japan will go with Holland unless miracle happens for the danes. Cameroon playing well in hope of finishing 3rd in the group.

Tuujiye   

What a Crazy second have this is shaping up to be lool...

Argentina, Germany, England and Maxico

Holland, Brazil, Slovakia, Chile

Spain, Portugal, Japan, Paraguay

Ghana, USA, Uruguay, South K

How fair can things be lool the winner of this world cup has to be respected walaahi.. this is crazy!

Spain has to beat two great teams

Brazil has to beat Holland

And Argentina has to do 1990 again lool with Maradona! I love it!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

How about Honda!? The fella is gifted and totally unselfish.

I am loving Japan and their style and confidence, absolutely beautiful self confidence on the ball which may I add all the bloody African countries lack.

Jacpher   

^That was a great teamwork and lovely pass. Africans need to take notes from this guy.

This is going to be a world class games.

Good for Slovakia for eliminating them diving mafia boys. Good to see the Danes gone too.