Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

SeeKer   

I have to say I found this game to be disturbing. Most unsportsmanlike conduct from both teams (the fake hit in the face from the IC player) but mostly from Brazil especially Maciano, Fabiano, Kaka ... They should get grammys for their role playing. They were winning what was with all the bloody stops in the game with every challenge leading to someone rolling on the floor :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Thats just the way it is. The ref was doing well ignoring it all but the africans made two or three dangerous tackles

SeeKer   

^Like he ignored that hand ball icon_razz.gif He asked Fabiano about it and Fabiano pleaded innocence lol and ref taps his heart and smiles. The officiating was horrible!

N.O.R.F   

I know lol he was probably told by the 4th official who can see the replays.

IC only have themselves to blame. Those were silly mistakes that made it easy for Brazil.

Sven got his line up wrong as well. Dindane was useless and Gervihno should always start. Drogba didnt get any service.

Prinz   

Hoorray 4 the Kiwi's aka all the whites lolz, thats incredible. I want them to go thru. I dont hate Azzuri bt I want them to get a blow like England n France. Warada the whole WC is a mess. Ivory coast? Well, i told u earlier Madow teams wey is dhibooyaan mel ma tagaayaan.

N.O.R.F   

I wonder what A&T is drafting in his celebratory mood today.

He will feel ecstatic. He will feel over the moon. All because Brazil won. But will for the umpteenth time ignore the fact the IC were never going to beat them but controlled the game to an extent (before the first goal anyway). He will ignore the two hand balls leading up to the 2nd goal, he will ignore IC's defensive mistakes, he will ignore Brazil will come up against teams who defend and attack better and hail the world champions come July 11th.

Abtigiis   

Go up this thread and see my predictions, Norf. I said 3-1, it turned out that way. No elation at all. Brazil won with 30% effort.

It seems it is not only France's team that has problem. French referees too. The following were his mistakes:

1- Brazil's second goal should have been disallowed. I don't think it would have changed the outcome though.

2- Kaka was petulent, but the red card was not right.

3- Two leg-breaking tacles by Tiote and keita should have led to two automatic red cards.

Overall, there is no news here. Brazil continue to deny the opposition any breathing space with drilled 4-2-4 (with the middle two Melo and Silva sitting deep) everytime Maicon or Bastos go up. More worrying is Bastos. He is good going forward but defensively questions remain. he is the weak link. Gilberto of Cruzeiro should come if he doesn't improve. Players like Kuyt will give him hard time. Or perhaps it is good to bring thiago silva to that place.

Kaka's dismissal gives Dunga the opportunity to try a different thing. They are saying he is planning to give Robinho kaka's role as play-maker and add Nilmar as striker. That is good. Or he can always bring in Baptista. Elano will not be missed. Dani Silva is excellent.

Brazil's defence was exceptionally good again, but again we have witnessed a lapse of concentration as they led 3-0 and started playing for the gallery with neat inter-passes. That is what I and Dunga hate. If the spectators have to get bored, let them. but don't misplace passess and Lucio should not go for the attack once they are in the lead.

Brazil's difficulty is always in the first 30 minutes as opposition players are not tired and close down spaces. Once they score, it becomes easier.

They will beat Portugal and Kaka can come in at the round of 16 with no cards. I thought he is getting back some of his self.

Anyway, only Holland and Brazil look like solid teams. Holland also is no more going for the beautiful game, but are playing for points. Which is frighting and why in think they may get something this year.

Bob-ibnu-Gervino Al-Kalou heestan ayaan u dalbaday:

Waxaad maqashay ee dhacay

Muuqaagii iga jaray,

Micnaloo Brazil,

Kaga maarmo ii sheeg :D:D

NGONGE   

Drogba got no service because Drogba himself spent most of the match at the halfway line trying to defend from the front. IC did not lose this match, Sven lost it for them. With different tactics, they would have probably still lost but they would have at least given the Brazilians some problems.

Abtigiis   

Fully agree with Ngonge. I just don't understand Norf sometimes. If Drogba didn't get any supply, who gets the credit?

NG, I think Sven got the tactics right. Brazil likes teams that attack them. They really struggle with those who pack their defence. But they are not Spain. They have the mental strength and patience to wait, and wait and wait until one chance comes. If you keep on knocking on a door where the guy inside has obviously decided he will not open for you, you must not continue banging even more loudly and shouting (Spain). You should stop banging and sit at the corner of the door, and it is likley the guy inside will open the door at least to see if the nusiance have gone away. Markaas ayaa la isku soo tuuraa! :D:D That is what Brazil does.

N.O.R.F   

Erm, so when Kalou and Dindane were struggling to get past the full back and cross Drogba was on the half way line miya?

Waar naga taga.