Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

I told you so! And now an African is the first to hit the sack in SA. More casualties will follow. Only Ghana stands a chance to make it to the 2nd round.

N.O.R.F   

Dennis Romadhal hasn't lost a yard of pace. Well done Denmark. Cameroon will finally stop living off the 1990 team and realise they're a poor reflection.

With Le Guen as coach there was only one outcome.

Dennis 'Dheereye' Romadhal was the man of the match! He is actually the man who sent Cameroon home. Cameroon played well balse nasiibka iyana diiday. It seems like all the african teams wont go beyond this group stage. Ceeb! Ishtaasho ayeey noqdeen, damn!

Prinz   

Lol Etos team the first to go home. Africans are useless as always. Soon to be followed by Nigeria, Ivory Coast, South Africa, Algeria, Australia, England and France. This tournament is a disappointment, many teams whose expectations were high failed.

Tuujiye   

^^^ Nigeria was the first lool..

Waraa Afrikaantan wee naceebeyen walaahi UFFF!

Italy is loosing Newzealand lool this world cup something else walaahi...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Wigad   

Wow Italy another big country struggling, as for the African countries Ghana had the best chance but they lack in the attacking third and even though it might be tough I will be rooting for my boy drogba to come up with the big upset.