Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

N.O.R.F   

Its a very tactical game which I'm enjoying. English pundits know nothing about footy. P Reid, Sam Allardice and David Platt all predicted more of Germany's performance vs Australia without realising Serbia has a very good defence.

NGONGE   

^^ Serbia have Vidich, saaxib. :D

Anyway, if Serbia don't improve their ball keeping this might end up like Australia. There is so much defending a team can do when it's set up in that fashion.

N.O.R.F   

Ng, Serbia must win so they will play on the counter and win free kicks in dangerous areas. This could be good for England by the way.

Ps the Serbs are targeting that German left back. The worst at the WC.

MZanzi   

I hope the germans lose today and england beat algeria 5-0

Nimankan germanka intey ageing austrlian kabadiyeen ayeey qatar ismoodeen

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Even if they lose, the Germans have been the better team throughout.

loool. Awoowe, the most important trick in football is to take the lead and defend it. That is what Serbia did with honor. :D

Belgrade is on fire today. I am very happy for them.

Great game indeed.

NGONGE   

^^ Oh I am not doubting that. It works out great for Serbia now. They play Australia next and should at least aim for a point. But, in the game, as a whole, the Germans were the much better team.

Norf, that defence conceded a penalty and gave the Germans at least twelve chances to score.

N.O.R.F   

^half chances saxib, half chances (ok 1 Podolski chance he should have scored). Serbia had the better chances and should have scored more (but were shattered). They hit the woodwork twice as well.

Anyway, they will beat Australia and I hope Ghana do too. But Ghana better not lose to Germany.

NGONGE   

^^ So ku man odhan kubbada ma dhaawatid? :D

What half chances? Clear cut, saaxib. Other than Podolski missing three good chances, the German number six also hit the bar and then a Serbain defender cleared the ball off the line. Serbia (like you said) went on the counter attack, against a team of ten men.

If England make it from their group I bet they'll wish for Serbia and not Germany or Ghana.

Thierry.   

I'm going to the Little Algeria (Finsbury park) with my England top tonight, for some Baklava, mint tea and some come on Rooney (Your not singing any more).

It's been a slow day at work today

N.O.R.F   

I will be going to my Egyptian joint with my England shirt on. I will get a big welcome :D

Ngonge, indhaha kala fur warya.