Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

NGONGE   

Last night, when South Africa were losing that game, they needed to make some changes to get back in the game. So, they brought on someone called "Surprise Moriri"! :D

The name gives you a million and one ideas and thoughts about the time and disucssions that took place when this guy was born. :D:D

Abtigiis   

Norf, sorry I checked the overall. It is a tie. 33-33 with 23 draws. But from june 2006, it is 3-0 in favour of the Yellow. (with a goal tally of 9-1 for brazil).

Ngonge, those names are not uncommon here. The security guy in my office is called Shame Magunda. The following names are used:

Prudence

Love

Addmore

Anti-malaria

Forget

Shame

Surprise

DearLove (he fixs internet at home for me markuu iga xumaado).

Blessing

Myway

etc etc

Jeolous

Laakin ilaa hadda waxaan la yaabay Shame, iyo Anti-Malaria kuwa caruurtooda u bixiyey. :D:D

N.O.R.F   

LooooL

You call 'Dear Love' to fix your internet? LooL

Commentator

Odia (pronounced 'oh dear')

Don't worry he hasn't scored any own goal loool

A&T, that youtube vid link Brazil Vs Argentina you dropped in here is not fair and one-sided! there are many videos of Argentina beating Brazil.Do you want me to post them all here? c'mon! Brazil Vs Argentina would be a wonderful match to watch and these two football giants know each others weakness and strength so just dont pull the trigger yet!

Nigerians give (call) their babies names like Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday Saturday..... somalis only use the friday ver. like Jimcaale!

Abtigiis   

AllaMagan, I am talking about recent encounters where Brazil took the role of defensive team and Aregntina plays well but succumbs to counter-attacks. The tables are turned this time.

On the names, there is also Isniino and Axado! :D

^ looool @ Isniino, Axado. I forgot those female names. waa run. Brazil xoggaa wa ka burji sareysaa Argentina, but not all the time.

Anyway Nigeria Vs Greece is underway. Nigerias S. Kaita is sent off in 33rd minute. I haven't seen as to why he has been sent off but I know why, xoog-xoog iyo dardar ayeey kooxaha west africa ku jabayaan dadka waxay saaran physical ku dilaan dadka. Anyone seen why he sent off?

Abtigiis   

Nigeria wil not qualify even if they win today. South Korea for second place.

Xoog iyo feedh-feedh ayey africa ku jabtaa siduu Allamagan sheegay.

Greece got one back. They will win this game.

me   

He kicked at some greek guy, he didn't even hit him. Now its costing them the game

Greece 1 - Nigeria 1 ...and the Greeks are going strong.

Africankii soo iyakan na ceebeeyay. Why would you kick the guy? When the Greek guy shoved him, Kaite could have faked that and act if he was hit, but he kicked the guy back instead. Axmaq fowqal Axmaq..

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

ceeb.com

Please go back to Lagos. Even if you were in the final vs Germany I wouldn't support you.

I'm sure they'll be disappointed with the lack of your considerable support, saaxib. Nin waalan bad tahay (I bet your swear at the TV too). :D