Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

N.O.R.F   

Everyone will talk about the Argie attack ( rightly so) but the man in the middle who makes sure they shut up shop won't get a mention.

Abtigiis   

I am dying for a Brazil- Argentina encounter. This Argentina side is weaker than the ones trounced by Dunga's men in the last three encounters.

N.O.R.F   

There you go again refering back to qualifiers. Totally different at a tournament. Infact those who struggle to qualify often do well whilst those who qualify with no problems go home early.

Abtigiis   

For Norf, please see this video of the last 5 encountetrs between Bra and Argentina.

Kolkaa sharad ma ila dhigan if they meet in Argentina ay badin?

There were times when this guys used to frighten me, but nowadays meher unbaan lagu xidhin mooye Brazil ayaa qabta. :D

N.O.R.F   

Past results mean nothing at a tournament.

Ps how many times have they met at the WC and what is the score?

Abtigiis   

Very good question Norf. Here are the one's I remember.

1978 Brazil 1-Argentina 1

1982 Brazil 3- Arentina 1

1990 Brazil 0-Argentina 1

But in the head to head count Brazil leads by 36 to 32 something like that. Imagine most of the Aregies victory is in the Copa America.

But what counts is in the last four years, they met about 5 times and except one draw Argentina were beaten by two goals margin in the other fout encounters.

Edit- actually the fifa website says it is 2 -1 to Brazil and 2 draws. Argentina 3 goals -Brazil 5 in the world cup each other. :D