Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Jacpher   

That referee should never be allowed anywhere near stadium next time.

SA played well but they can't finish. They need to beat France if they ever dream of advancing.

BOB   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Suarez was offside before he won the penalty.

No he wasn't...he was clearly onside!

Bafana Bafana were clearly up against it ever since the draw was made but I did not expect them to be this much rubbish.

They were tactically naive, mentally and physically weak and above all painfully average! there was a huge gap between the midfielders and the back four and Forlan exploited that gap time and again and that's how he got his goal.

Bafana Bafana means The Boys in Zulu and today it was Boys against Men.

Africa ...you @#%^%^^&^%$$$%^&***&^^&&^^%>>:?<<**&&^%%%$$$%%%####@@@%^^&&****. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

I knew he was off before any replay and I was proved right. The other U player touched it before it went through to Suarez.

BOB   

Bro. it was shown time and again and the replys that we see here shows him to be onside...anyway it does not matter Bafana would've still lost anyway.

Peace, Love & Unity.

N.O.R.F   

Not when Forlan shotpassed but their other striker (forgot his name) touched it on its way through. Linesman didnt see it but it would have still been 1-0 with 15 mins left and no red card.

BOB   

Guys is it only me or all the games has been nothing but BORING so far?

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

Bob,

It is not boring, it is exciting. Biggest upset, tight North Koreans, The wit of the Professor Oscar Tabarez, the tameness of the worst coach on Earth Carlos Alberto Pererra, the chileans etc, it is exciting brother.

But for your Gervinho and co, it is until Sunday. They will pack and leave too.

This world cup has been an eye-opener for neophyte footie anlaysts. Club form, how many dollars a layer cost are not the best indicators of how national teams will perform. It is balance that is crucial and if Argentina think they can win a world cup with 5 super-clever strikers alone, we will see. Greece will give them a shocker. Mark my words!!!

Excellent tactics from Prof. Tabarez. A man I have immense respects for. 4-3-3 and pushing the boys to their goal line. Perrera should have read this and should have adopted a more defensive approach by closing down Suarez. But he is Parerra. never reads a game, never alters tactics. Waxaan ninkan ka quustay 2006 with Brazil. When they won in 1994, everyone knew it was Zagallo's team.

N.O.R.F   

Am I the only one luguhu cun cunayaan? After so many games I want to go and have a proper game do some kicking, tackles and scoring. So I will play with English tomorrow rather than the soft Arabs :D

Odayaal baad wada tihiine maxaad ka ogtihiin?

Abtigiis   

England will struggle tomorrow. Algeria are known to up their game for big occassions. We can predict the result but an upset may be on the offing. Unless the Desert men resort to their indiscipline and get men sent off!

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tusbax:

England will struggle tomorrow. Algeria are known to up their game for big occassions. We can predict the result but an upset may be on the offing. Unless the Desert men resort to their indiscipline and get men sent off!

They will struggle but will get the win. A free kick here a corner there should do the job. They won't play well.

NGONGE   

Hard to predict what England will do. It's never about game plans with them. It's all mental. They could beat Algeria by seven goals or they could draw again. England, innit. :D