Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Tuujiye   

Spain saan u necbahay qof u neceb aduunka majiro ayaan filiyaa... I hate spain!! I was so happy to see them strugle against a strong Swiss defence....kibir meel ee ka gaareen, they came a night before the game lool.. meesha xarago iyo tumasho ayee u joogaan....

I said it before and I will say it again..Spain is the most overrated football team ever! bunch a losers...

Bafana Bafana!!!!!! let go!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Haatu   

In your face to all those skinny azz niggas who were hyping this crap team. Thank you Switzerland!!

Hales   

Agreed, but the objective for a team like Spain now is to avoid playing against the strongest of Group G, also consider Group G is the strongest group in World cup where you have around three jugernauts of a teams fighting it out for 1st in that sense playing against the 2nd placed team of that group wont be easy either.

Chile could give Spain some troubles and level them to a draw. But you cant rely on Switzerland to beat Honduras and Chile, so Spain overall has it easy.

@ Brazil:Spain, that would be a nice match.

Hales   

Who wouldve thought theyd reach far anyways????

They are crap.

Ive stopped watching it.

Norfsky@ the guy wasnt offside, they just replayed it and comfirmed it, it shouldnt be controversial.

It was also a foul, whether it was a red card is debatable.

Edit:

The commentator just screamed 3-0, you cant hear the vuvzuelas now :D