Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

N.O.R.F   

I did say look out for Chile before I said the same about Hunduras heh.

As for A&T and his anti Spain talk, are you serious saxib?

This ref is dodgy lol that was a free kick at least.

Oz   

Chile will be a good side to watch in this tournament; Chile against Spain should be one of the better games of the group stages.

A&T They're liable to face Brazil as well in the next round. :D

Abtigiis   

Brazil will beat Chile comfortably. They are the type of teams where Dunga's tactics work 100%. They were beaten in Santiago with 10 men of Brazil and lost in Brazil as well during the qualifications.

It is teams like Honduras (small ones) with defensive minds that Dunga is yet to come up with effective antidote.

In fact, I want them to go so far that I don't want then to play Brazil. Because that surely will be the end of their world cup.

NGONGE   

Chile are good but it's not hard to be this good against a team like Honduras. However, the way Chile plays will not work against either Spain or Switzerland. Don't count your chickens too soon, boys. Chile might not even make it to the second round.

Abtigiis   

War ninkan Norf ah ma kol kol buu isdiiriyaa oo uu ilmada libaaxa taabtaa. Soow kan kala hadlaya? War are you not saying Honduras will win?

:D:D

The scoreline will increase when Humberto Suazo comes in, if he is deemed fit ( for Chile.

Abtigiis   

They will not play this open as well. But you have a point.

But in terms of attacking, they are the most exciting team to watch. And Humberto Suazo is not even on the field.

Abtigiis   

soowdigii lahaa they are going to win. Iloowsho dhowidaa? :D:D

Why do you predict results when you have no adequate reasons for doing so horta? What were your grounds to assert Honduras will beat Chile in the first place horta Ibrow?

:D

NGONGE   

^^ He makes predictions even whilst watching games, saaxib. Did you not see the picture I showed him with eleven men behind the ball? He still argued. I told you Norf is our very own Walcott. Ciyaarta ma eego, kubbado eega. :D

Abtigiis   

:D:D:D

Walaahi xitaa Tuujiye wuu ka daran yahayba baryahan.

Horta ninkii Bob ibnu-Gervinho Al-Kalou ahaa ma la hayaa? :D

Abtigiis   

I don't know wha you expect but games are tight and 1-0 in the first game is crucial. I don't think it will end like that though. At least 2-0 sug.