Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

Why does Robinho do well in the world cup? These games over the last few days, makes all that overreaction about England's draw seem even more crazy. :D

Ps: calling in sick.

Pss: Loz This Friday we going to Asmara cafe.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ I shall remind you about your Hunduras comment. Chile are good and Hunduras are REALLY bad.
:D

Prepare to be suprised my friend.

Oz and LOZ, you guys might get the WC in 2022. Until then you will need to carry on with the late nights and early mornings icon_razz.gif

Oz   

Norf you actually think Honduras will punish Chile? Watch out for the Chilean wonder kid called Alexis sanchez.

NGONGE   

^^ Chile are playing with three at the back but when they attack even those three are found beyond the half way line. War ragga wa la haysta. :D

NGONGE   

^^ Not in this game. This is even more one-sided than Germany's game, badow yaho.

(Chile just scored - one of many to come I bet). :D

NGONGE   

First half over. Chile should have scored three or four by now (but it's just the one).

In other news, West Ham are going to sign...RIQUELME!!!!! :D

Abtigiis   

Adeer this Chile side is the one's I said will be the dark horses of this world cup. If not for results, for exiting football. They are a delight to watch.

They don't know what defenders does mean though. Bielsa only has one instruction: go and attack. Spain beware!

Spain falters later against the Swiss as I expect, they may have to face Brazil earlier than they expected. Or they may be out of the cup at the first round.

NGONGE   

^^ As long as Spain has Xavi they shall not falter, saaxib. Heck, even you could play upfront and score for them. :D

Oz   

What a GOal!! This is gonna turn out to be like Germany vs the Aussies. :D

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Norfsky:

Spain will win 4-0

Hunduras will beat Chile.

I didn't see until now. Kaalay ninka Norf ah kolk kol miyuu riwaayadeeyaa? :D:D:D

War Chile is competing for the first spot in the group. And about Spain, bari arootii war kale ayaa la iman. Like so and so was rubbish iyo so and so should have started. There is no way they are going to win like that.

nuune   

Why is Norf tipping Spain to win 4 goals, I remember not long ago he was dissing them :D

maxaa is badalay