Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Jacpher   

Nice game. Brasil literally cried about the joy of the first goal. That lucky goal gave them the break and confidence they needed to win.

BOB   

Ivory Coast can and should really qualify from this group but somehow their lack of collective discipline will work against them...typical Africa.

Brazil were as I expected...full of running and hard work with little imagination...typical Dunga.

I've got to give it to Jong Tae-se the North Korean striker...he's their Beckham with passion apparently...tears for the national anthem? That's what I call PATRIOTISM something we Somalis know little of.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Brazil did what they do best, WIN WIN and WIN. They put pressure on the Korean till they broke their back. Second half was literally played on the Korean half of the pitch. Give the samba boys the credit they deserve.

By the way, there was no lucky goal as some of you were alluding to. Maicon scored that goal as he wanted it..

N.O.R.F   

^It wasn't.

Ivory Coast can forget about beating Brazil and make sure they beat NK.

NK might make it out of the group. Portugal were terrible and Deco went straight down the tunnel when subbed.

New Zealand did well to draw vs Slovakia.

Haatu   

Maicon's goal was a fluke. He wasn't even looking at the goal or the keeper, he was looking at who to cross it into.

That Korean guy was hilarious. Who cries for the anthem? He was probably told his life depended on this match :D

Dunga apparently needs to learn how to dress. Crazy commentators :D

nuune   

Too much questions about Maicon's goal, this is what happened:

- he did not meant to pass(there was no one of his players to pass to).

- he did not meant to score(not from that angle of death).

- all he wanted was to make sure the ball stays inside and gets played, and that is what he did, he kept the ball from astray, to his surprise, it went in, pure luck, and pure luck!

Other than that, North Korea, my team whom I supported long ago did good job, so far better than any African teams and many others.

nuune   

^^ Don't get all excited young man, Spain is my team, not that everyone calls them favourites, but read what everyone's predictions and favourite teams were in the other threads.

Tuujiye   

Waraa Brazil will not win this world cup.. waan ku dhaaran karaa almost.... I think Ivory coast will come out of this group. They have to attack and look for goals next game....

Maicon is the best brazilian player today and I like the guy.. That goal was not luck because he did it many times before ee baxa Youtube aada lool... I think Baston and Robinho had a great game.. KAKA is overated as always and I don't even know why Fabiano is wearing number 9...

Ivory coast has much better midfield than Brazil and I can't wait to see that game...

Govinho had a great game for Ivory..Ronaldo waa qashin like I said before... Messi played well his first game but Ronaldo intuu lugta lux luxaaye buu waqtigii ka dhamaaday.... Ivory Coast should have won that game...

Wareer Badanaa!!!