Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

NGONGE   

^^ And that's why I'm picking on you. All the girls tend to suddenly "like" football when the world cup starts and then disappear the minute it finishes. And even then, if you ask her "Do you remember when Campiaso scored that twenty one pass goal during the 20206 world cup?" she replies "No. But I remember thinking that Ronaldo looked well hot without his shirt on". :D

Bax. Bax now. Soco.

SeeKer   

lol @ he looked good without his shirt on.

I don't talk on EPL because the games on TV are irregular therefore I only watch critical games. Now quit bullying me and go find those young men that you frighten perhaps they will jump out of ur way ;)

My First team of the day won ,,, Netherlands did a wonderful job here ,,,,

Looking for my second team of the day ,,, Cameron

Later on ,,, Italy should win

BOB   

I've got no time to go into details but I thought Van Der Vaart was making mockery of the system for his own good and I was glad he was subbed for you know who! I told you to watch out for Elia didn't I? :D

Beleieve me you haven't seen nothing yet...the boy is ridiculously talented and I guess now you know why Arsene has been chasing him for a while now together with Ozil...the German Magician. :D

Viva Oranje. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

Abtigiis   

On bahalf of powers vested upon me as the Officer-in-charge of the office until 21 June when Mr. Rodrigueuz will be back, I am going to go to home to watch the Cameroon game; whatever the staff I was suppossed to supervise would feel. :D:D

Ceebeey tacaal!

Cidda ila soo hadasha ee tidhaa 'we want this or that, when are you coming back'na' waa inoo aroota. I am going to give an assignment badda-rinjiyee ah oo ayna ilaa caawada danbe ka bixin. :D

NGONGE   

Japan v Cameroon is a very dull game. I'd be surprised if either gets past the group stage (having said that, I have not watched Holland & Denmark). Heh.

I feel sorry for Simon Poulsen of Denmark. As he handed the dutch the opener goal, he saved also another goal when the ball was on the line, just inches away. So he gave away one goal and made up for that by saving another one. So I hope they forgive him for that.

As for the Holland, their overall performance wasn't good.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ April fools was three months ago warya.
:D

You wont be watching a game tonight.

^ cayaarta jooji sxb, there is no security problems there. Italy vs. Paraguay 14 Jun 7:30pm (United Kingdom Time) on BBC1 smile.gif

Ngonge, surnames like Jensen, Nielsen & Hansen are far more popular than Poulsen in Denmark. You can say it is coincidental that many danish players (both previous & current players) have surname like Poulsen.