Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

They really disappointed me there ...... blame it on the coach or the players but I'm not so sure if they are ready to move on with this tournament.

This was just Germany ,, imagine if they face Argentina or Brazil ,,,,,, :D

circus.gif

Abtigiis   

Australia did not play that bad. I don't think they are a bad side. but they are an ageing side and I normally don't like old players.

Yet, I am sure they will bounce back and give Ghana and Serbia tough games.

Brazil will win tomorrow, but they should not peak early like the Germans. They will produce their best form in the third game against Portugal, and by then they are already on six points. They will beat Ivory Coast, two goals from set-pieces will do.

NGONGE   

^^ Australia played totally the wrong tactics, saaxib. Like Oz said, the entire blame is on the coach. The minute he saw that his midfielders were outnumbered and that Ozil had the freedom of the park, he should have changed tactics and put an extra man in midfield. Germany were good but they really were not tested and were allowed to pass the ball around without being pressured much. The Aussie defenders were leaving huge spaces behind them and allowing Podolski & Muller to run into these spaces (not once, not twice but for the entire match).

Germany are not likely to have such freedom against Ghana who play five in the middle.

NGONGE   

^^ The first game in the world cup that I didn't get to watch so far. :(

Doesn't sound like I'm missing much though.

Norf, are Holland playing two holding midfielders? Aaax ya Lucas. :D

Abtigiis   

I managed to watch the first half as it coincides with my lunch break. Very boring game.

But Holland is on the attack, and Denmark is creating chances with the counter.

SeeKer   

Lol @ Ngonge I wasn't going to be that blunt. Another own goal in the WC icon_razz.gif I don't think Agger is to blame though lol

NGONGE   

Seeker, get out of this thread you damn American. Go check out my final post on that USA thread (and never show your face in footballer discussions ever again). :D:D

SeeKer   

^I would like to see all you bullies muffled bal icon_razz.gif How come I am the only American you don't want posting on a football thread? There are plenty who post here and I don't see you chomping at the bit for them.

Ps:- New York Post is the equivalent of the rag you guys find in buses and tube stations in london :rolleyes:

NGONGE   

^^ Our tabloids are actually the best for Football news. And about you being the only one; well, I'm being clearly sexist here. Besides, the rest of the Americans who post here actually have no idea what we are talking about. They keep referring to it as soccer. :D

SeeKer   

Just think of me as hung then icon_razz.gif

I also tend to ignore people when they tell me what to do heh. My CPU doesn't understand that binary code :D

Don't worry I will only hang about till end of WC cause I won't engage in EPL discussions.