Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oz   

First ref cockup. Spanish ref ? Surprise surprise. Can teams get red cards rescinded during the world cup like in a regular club season? Because getting suspended for that is a travesty. :mad: No excuses thou, we lack mobility,physicality, and everything else.

Ozzie's have been torn apart seriously, I mean these fullbacks have been dreadful all night, the offside trap hasnt worked either, it has been carved to bits by the Germans. They really will have to tighten up next game otherwise they are heading home.

The Germans havent even been at 70-80% too imo, there is still more to come from them, and they have impressed me tonight.

nOrf See the Efficiency? Something England can only dream of.

Oz   

MMA Lol... I think waxaa na habaarey labo qof o ssboort section laga mamnuucey, and that's you and LST and the waxaan kudhahey the Guru in the other thread. :D

NO Excuses ruunti. Very dissapointed with our lads. The worsed part is we easily panicked and gave them the match.

^^ c'moon Oz. I was desperate for an Aussie win against Germany. Don,t include me in the German fans. See waaye awoowe

My non-African team is France and they are not in a good shape either.

nuune   

Oz sxb teamka aad meesha keensateen hilib Kangaroo ay ka soo dhargeen

Lets not get all excited, the Germans were not tested, they met no real challenge, it was easy ride for them, and they played against the weakest team ever to come to the world cup.

untill we see them play agains't a physical team like Ghana, or Serbia to some extent, then we don't know how good the germans are, young players who had an easy ride against the Kangaroo Kayakis.

But I do like the confidence of the Germans and the discipline they displaye, real organisation, this is somethign they always had even in their domestic league clubs.

something else I noticed was the number of foreign players they had in the national team, all naturalized players, that is the way to go, Australia needs to catch up.

OZ, wali tacsida kuu taalo u maleynaa. Iska samir. Waa Jarmal dadkaas, very methodical even while playing soccer. Serbia iyo Gaana iska baac baacsada in the next two games.

Jarmal difoosonimadeeda ayaa Sports section i keento in every World Cup.

But I am still all:

grinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gifgrinning-smiley-9517.gif

Nuunka, Jarmalka waa ilbaxay, oo dad aan u dhalan kusoo daray, siiba dad aan caddaan ahayn. It is a good start. Laba Muslim waayeba.

Tuujiye   

^^ sadex aa muslim eh lool... Jarmalka wiligood ayaga semis bee tagaan..hooshooda waaye waxaas.. I hope in ee Spain dhagaha ku dhuftaan ama England hadee kusoo adaan....

I think Ghana will beat Germany... Ghana is the best team in that group... Germany does have a good midfield but the defence sucks! a team like Ghana will kill them... Just watch guys...

GHANA VS ARGENTINA finals loool

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

Abtigiis   

walaahi xalay when I slept, I knew exactly what Tuujiye will be thinking tomorrow. That Argentina, Ghana and Gemany will win the world cup. Fickle as always! :D

No more Serbia (which he told us will storm the world cup)!!

Fine, I think Germany are good because Ballack is not slowing things in the midfield. Same way Ghana is playing with fludity without the distructive Essien.

Anyway, what this world cup proved so far is that everything Norf, Tuujiye and Norf said is not happening.

And to say Argentina is a favourite is a joke given their defensive problems. Even a team of Nigeria's pace could have scored many goals with a bit of sharpeness. Argentina shows why you cannot win the world cup with good strikers alone. You need a balanced team, and they are far from it. Especially, when they are chasing a game.

Abtigiis   

The Germans will not win this world cup simply because they are so Un-german. They are playing like Brazil of old days. Full of technic, and sharp attack but vulnerable at the back.

They will not repeat this form against the next two group opponents. But they will qualify from the group stages.

N.O.R.F   

Oo maxaan idhi? LooL

The only thing I said was I'm with England and Brazil won't win it. Tomorrow aan eegno Brazil. An easy game for them but we will see their limited midfield.

Go Home Ausies ,,,,,,,,,,,,, :D

4 - 0 ,,, now that was a killer ,,,,

Today: I'm with Netherlands, Cameron and Italy.

Let's hope those three will win ,,,

Australia has only one problem...their idiotic coach! I blame him for last night's defeat. he went to the world cup without plan B and wanted to play against Germany without a striker!

Australia now has a slim chance and hope. never dying spirit of the ozzies will come to surface!

I hope Germany and Serbia go home icon_razz.gif

Germany were made look like better than they are thanks to Vim the *****. he has already quit the national team. how can he lead a team he is leaving and doesn't care for? :Angry:

Cheers