Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Oh boy, These Aussies are not confident at all. They are running after the ball like headless chickens making the Germans look way better than they truly are. australia is the worst team I have seen so far.

Oh well. Hopefully Ghana will Frustrate the Germans.

N.O.R.F   

The Germans have a poorer defence (apart from Lahm) but a much better midfield and attack.

Oh well, Aussies are out.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Saas ayaa real banooni loo ciyaaraa haddii kale waala iska dhaafaa. They are being taught how to play real art of banooni, not the fake rugby 'football.'

By far, the best quality game I had watched in so far. Jarmalka, my team, never seem to disappoint me. Never.

Would have been 4:0 at half-time if not the Mascuud boy (Mesut Özil) and his jeesto. He twice goolka iska cunay.

Oz   

LST and the rest, their is a full half to go. Ciyaar waa gelinka dambe Aussies have played some good stuff and unfortunate not to score, but they're a complete shambles at the back.The two full-backs have been roasted time and time again.Chipperfield and Moore have looked totally lost, Neill lacks pace too. Our back line is being carved to bits. Bloody Craig Moore at the back has looked a liability already, the Germans have done well though, just shows, get an early goal, early confidence boost and then you can settle the pace of the game down, and that is just what they have done.

Good header by Klose too for goal number 2.

We where unlucky not to score mind, from set piece we can be dangerous as we showed just before the German goal.