Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

SeeKer   

Hmm Ghana has a great midfield build up but their attack is lacking, otherwise they are the best African team so far. They at least go after the ball instead of sitting on their duff!

Maybe this game will end like the Alg-Slovenia game and Ghana can capitalize on the 10 man team left on the pitch.

SeeKer   

Actually the officiating has been on point so far. I am getting a bit surprised at the amount of hand ball though. Is the ball that hard to gauge where it will fall?

^Lot has been said about the ball but it's hard to tell. This particular referee was exceptionally good. Ghana could have scored more goals considering Serbia was down one man and down one goal.

Oz   

^ ^ Agreed. Get In their Seeker.. :D Norf stop counting your chickens before they hatch sxb. :D Glad one of the african teams gets a win. Ghana deserved full credit, I reckon with this win they will go through with the Aussies and they could cause alot of teams a few problems too.

Some of ghanain team are very young from the Under 20's World Cup win last year, so a very encouraging sign for the future. If they had Essien in that midfield they would have been even better. Impressed with Ghana, thought it was between them and Serbia to go through with the Aussies Yeah I meant the Socceroos I reckon this result could prove vital.

N.O.R.F   

Counting chickens Oz? Waar I was with Ghana. Just felt they will do what many African teams do and lose a goal after dominating and missing chances. They played well against one of the best defences at the WC.

A&T yaar arkay? Or will he reappear when Brazil are playing?

Oz   

Lol@ reappear once they've won their first opening match. exactly what I thought, may be the black&white TV isn't showing the WC.

Ps: A&T war soo dhacdhac Brazil will do well. :D

Tuujiye   

^^^looooooooooool

Ghanaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Norf England miyaad uqabtaa Ghana? lool Africa dhanaa dhabarka usaaro oo presureka saaran masaarna wadan kale lool... Africa's best waaye duqa...

NNC adiga bax gariir iyo timo galaamoo raadso! "ghana wili loose" kute! aloo yaa danbas qaata oo wijiga ka marmariya!

England looked strong to me and I thing SWP should start and defou should be up with rooney to give them some speed...They are too slow...James should also start in net from now on..

Algeria has no goalkeeper..mid xunoo bajaq ah oo siduu shiishad u cabaaye xalay dhan bee birta gashteen aqas! Other than that, Algeria looks good and they do have a chance to come back... Slovenia will not win their next two matches..majiraan!

US will loose to Algeria lool I'm serious..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

SeeKer   

Tuujis, don't discount US yet.

Oz, You have great expectation for socceroos. Anything you know that we don't icon_razz.gif

Tuujiye   

^^ yea.. stick to Basketball lool your doing good on that side.. meeshaan dagaal baa kasocdo oo ha isku soo galin lool...

OZ! warbaa iga soo garaay saaxiibkeen A&T..

sxb duqa waxaa la dhahay asagoo funaanad jaale ah xiran oo TV yariis eh lacararaayo ayaa lugu qabtay suuqa dhexdiisa....Duqa maxaad u xaday markii la dhahay buu yiri "bekoooos iisa a Koolaar!"..... hada abti in aan qaaraan aruurino waaye oo Africa u dirno nooh! ninka xabis uu ku baryay xalay....

Wareer Badanaa!!!!

nuune   

^^ Most of the Algerian players are Khamri cab and heavy drinkers, I witnessed them all in Dublin for their warm-up game against Ireland.

I don't expect them to progress, and as for Ghana, it is only the first game(it is different for England though), Ghana will lose the remaining games, lets be realistic and not get carried away cuz they are from Africa!

PS: AT&T is in South Africa, getting reaady for the North Korea match :D he text me last night when England lost(of course it is a loss to them).

Tuujiye   

nuune Lugahaas jareenaayan oo aad u qabtid in robatiismo kaaga dhacday ayaan kaa jijibin doonaa runtii!!! cunugyahoo Irishka isku qabto!.. garbaduub intaan kuusoo xirno aan sidaan daliigoo kugu wadna ayaan maqaarka kaa dhigi doonaa!!!..asbax ka afuuftay! dhagtana hakaa qaniintee!....Ghana ama Africa danbe hoos u dhig waakasaaye!

Seeker, kir iyo kud makasaayi laakiin ani walaashood aan aqaanaa oo Kac la dhaho..hada kahor ee xafadeena agteeda bur iyo bajiyo ku gad gadi jirtay

Wareer Badanaa!!!