Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

SeeKer   

That was the most amazing game ever! It was by far the most enjoyable game in WC and my boy Altidore should have lobbed that ball over Green and gotten us the win. USA needs take findley off the front and place Dempsey.

Green thanks we will ensure your LA galaxy contract gets renewed icon_razz.gif

Polanyi   

Originally posted by Haatu:

Heskey you fat oaf!! :mad:

You bloody quarter sijui lemon, Heskey was one of Englands better players. To be honest, England had a good game and I don't see them not making the second round. Their problems will come when they come up against teams that can keep the ball well.

Haatu   

You good for nothing galti pie, I was talking about Heskey's 101 with the keeper. :D England met their match. Now we know their limits, let's just write them off. England aren't gonna win. Sorry Norf.

N.O.R.F   

That was the best half (2nd) England played for a long time saxib. I would have been more worried if we played like we did in the 1st half for 90 mins.

Heskey, Gerrard, Lennon, Johnson and Terry did well. Not many poor performances so its encouraging. I thinks its obvious we need a Mascherano type player. Carrick or Barry aint no Masch.

Ghana tomorrow.

nuune   

I don't know what game you guys watched, but the England-USA match was by far the most terrible and yet boring game I have seen so far, ok, put aside the noisy sound and hectic fans which makes one as if they are watching great football match, what you seen there was not the World Cup football we were expecting to see.

Capello got it all wrong by linking Gerrard & Lambard together, yes they better suited that position for their own clubs, but to partner them in such a crucial match was a misplaced tactic, Capello knows what he did wrong there.

To put Heskey on front and even to start him on the game while you have a better players on the bench, come'on, that was the biggest joke, Rooney had little to do, he was not upto the challenge, whom to blame, of course the link-up between Lambard & Gerrard

Wright-Phillips was given wide space to play as a freeman, yet, he was total disaster

Green was unlucky there, and he has done good saves apart from that shamble, he can improve alot.

Capello got it all wrong, and one can spot countless mistakes on the game, if he keeps and selects the same team with the same tactics, then by all means, I don't see England passing to the next round.

That was England, the USA, as underdogs tried to kepe and pass the ball, they were not the best, and England were not the best either, but both struggled so hard, more frustration on the England team as this was not what they were expecting.

Abtiyow,England sucks. I was suprised to see walcot out tho. I think Capello did this on purpose,that way he can bring draw here and then learn from here.

NGONGE   

^^Both of you are wrong on almost every count. :D

England (like Maradonna's boys) played well against a very limited opposition. They really should have won this game by three clear goals. Alas, the decision making of some of the younger guys was a bit iffy. Still, it's the first game and I'm sure they'll find their feet as the tournment goes on. This USA team is worse than any teams America had in since the Lalas days. A very lucky draw for them.

By the way, Messi looks in the mood this year. Shame that the Argi defence is not up to the job.

BOB   

War Kubada baro....Messi has been in the mood all year long and the last world cup he was only 18 . :D

Bent would've buried that chance Heskey missed all day long...Capello you Italian git...suits you well. :D

Holland beat US 4-1...easily. :D England and their excuses...should've, ifs, buts...calaacalka naga daaya. :D

Peace, Love & Unity.

nuune   

^^ :D NGONGE reer ENGLAND ayuu u ceeb qarinayaa hala yaabin :D

Messi is one of a hell, but overrated, he just happened to be tiny in physical appearance, and players can't even see him most of the time :D

FAARAX, abti, ENGLAND got great players, but is the MANAGER who sucks, his lack of confidence is what made him release the line-up players just 2 hours before the kick-off, kulahaa media tension ayaan diidanaa