Sign in to follow this  
WingA

FIFA World Cup 2010

Tuujiye   

This is an old pic body lol get the new one..

I this France will win this group.. Urugway will be in second...

Diaby played very good and I think that was a good move by this "me know no football" coach!

how did Govuo made this team and not Benzema? lool walaahi is shocking and they even gave him the number 10!.. I think Anilka neads help up front and maybe they should go with 2-1-3-4 formation and keep Dioby behind Anilka and Henry and malouda, Riberie and gocouf (8) maa ladhahaa should be the 3 behind diaby..

I think France will win this group..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

N.O.R.F   

Unlucky Nigeria. A bit more composure in front of goal was needed. Their keeper isn't bad for an African.

Argentina could have scored 4 or 5!

Big one. England vs USA

Gerrard!

Oz   

Yeeeeah!! GET IN. Can't remember the last time I got so excited at a Steve G goal. Is anybody else noticing a VERY annoying echo in Marin Tyler's commentating?

Oz   

Hart could've been blindfolded, and had an arm tied behind his back and he'd still have saved that. What a prick you are Green, seriously, why do they have an f*ing West Ham keeper in goal?

What is the point in playing Milner for 30 minutes, then bringing on SWP instead of J Cole? Must have been a bustup.

Apart from the goal, England have been poor. On the balance of play USA have been better, more of the ball, more chances. Yeah, let Spain or Argentina have this much of the ball, they would tear England to shreads.

England need to get the ball and start passing it about and creating chances. Rooney has had nothing all game, absolutely nothing. Heskey has been good though.